Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851077 times)

i would say digging up coal in caves is the better way of getting materials for torches over smelting wood that you could be using for tools and building.
i always end up with so much wood because i build w/ stone bricks, which actually takes a lot of charcoal/coal to make so i end up making a lot of it lol. wood is easier to get than coal because you can grow it anywhere you have dirt and bonemeal

Can I join?
Sure, but be warned, it can lag.

ID: Maxwell23461
Pass: 12345

You guys can come, just pm or tell me if the server is full or the network is full.

IP is 5.61.173.50

And my network is bad for cutting out, so be warned.

Also basic rules apply.
No griefing.

And you can set home if you like.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:58:26 PM by ._maxwell23461_. »

start making charcoal, it makes using a lot of torchs way easier since you have so many more lol.
I have like 3 stacks of coal, I just refuse to use it because im a poormouth that's used to hoarding everything :cookieMonster:

personally i cant stand weapons and tools on the right, i use the same set up everytime i play:
1 sword, 2 pick, 3 bow/axe, 4 water bucket, 5 torchs, 6 7 8 and 9 are whatever, 0 is food.
I'll keep in mind, thanks.

if you do try that out just know that a water bucket can save you from nearly anything. you can live a fall from any height with a water bucket, save yourself from lava, climb walls, ect. thats why its number 4, its easy to reach and to use. with the saving yourself from fall damage hold space and place it right before you hit the ground.

can you guess why i play ftb

because youve always had dreams of being a beekeeper like your late father wanted you too, but your intense allergy to bees makes it incredibly dangerous, so you beekeep in minecraft to make your dad proud?

guys wtf is bauxite ore and why is it in ftb

guys wtf is bauxite ore and why is it in ftb

baux·ite
An amorphous clayey rock that is the chief commercial ore of aluminum. It consists largely of hydrated alumina with variable proportions of iron oxides

aluminum?

Protip: when exploring caves, always keep your torches in between your sword and pick, that way you can quickly reach your sword in case of monsters and your pick in case of ore.

Protip: when exploring caves, always keep your torches in between your sword and pick, that way you can quickly reach your sword in case of monsters and your pick in case of ore.
ya if you cant mine the ore quick enough it might get away!

So, nether portals work (almost) immediately now?

So, nether portals work (almost) immediately now?

for all entities but players, player still have the delay, so you dont get trapped

ya if you cant mine the ore quick enough it might get away!
i don't like taking a long time to mine in a cave because there's always the chance that something might sneak up on me. I also dislike having to scroll 6 spaces to get to my pick, then scroll 6 more to get back to my torches.