Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5988382 times)

so valen and i were digging in our extreme hills biome house and i noticed a stone block was a bit harder to mine
it confused me
and then
a
loving
silver fish came out

scared the living cat stuff out of me
This happened to me on the multiplayer server
WHICH IS DOWN DAMNIT

It was supposed to be mainly bugfixes... so yeah it's useless in terms of new features added, but overall it fixed a lot of stuff which is good.
so nothing new has happened since 1.3.5? thats kind of lame.

so valen and i were digging in our extreme hills biome house and i noticed a stone block was a bit harder to mine
it confused me
and then
a
loving
silver fish came out

yeah the random silverfishes are seriously creepy

Lots of stuff has happened. 1.4.4 was just bug fixes, 1.4.2 was the release with all the stuff in it.

Also, to you guys who had silverfish problems: silverfish eggs now randomly spawn in caves and underground.

Lots of stuff has happened. 1.4.4 was just bug fixes, 1.4.2 was the release with all the stuff in it.

Also, to you guys who had silverfish problems: silverfish eggs now randomly spawn in caves and underground.

at first i thought we were near a stronghold

but then i looked on the wiki and was like

"oh."

you ignore the amount of bugfixes that were done, and the severity of said bugs.

having too much fun with minefactory

Content released in update: "THEY ARNT FOCUSING ON BUGS"
No content is released beyond bug fixes: "WHY ISNT THERE ANYTHING NEW ITS BEEN A WEEK"

For some peculiar reason my internet went down for a moment and my IP changed itself.

New IP: 97.94.138.183
Rules: No idiocy
Server down?

it confused me
and then
a
loving
silver fish came out

What server?

1.4 had an assload of stuff. New foods, plants, mobs, a boss, some new blocks, etc.

Khorde have you been able to get on weaver's server?

Hey you're good with computercraft, can you quickly tell me how to use if, and, or (and that stuff)?

Minecraft 1.4.3-1.4.5 introduced several new bugs that weren't in 1.4.2, though. One major one is dispensers are broken. Instead of shooting straight, items will always have velocity to the northeast (diagonal between f1 and f2). A lesser problem is lamp posts in villages generate with the torches in default orientation, so they are floating in mid air.

Hey you're good with computercraft, can you quickly tell me how to use if, and, or (and that stuff)?
an example

local num = math.random() -- returns decimal from 0 to 1

if num > 0.25 and num < 0.75 then -- more than .25, less than .75
  print 'in range!'
elseif num < 0.25 or num > 0.75 then -- less than .25, greater than .75
  print 'out of range!'
else
  print 'lua is having an aneurism!'
end

more info on pil
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 06:01:56 PM by Kingdaro »