Author Topic: Mew  (Read 930 times)

O.O
Topic
Clam
Damn...
What a friend.
My favorites:

-ive been playing it sincie i was 4 and i am 9 u r a idiot x1,000,000,000,000,000
1. Reguilith

2. zoneark

They are calling me bad names!
I want it so badd  :panda:  :nes:  :iceCream: :cookieMonster: :cookie:
One question....... if Badspot doesn't ban me for this post i will give him 5,000,000  :cookie:'s
I like your avatar and how do you get a avatar???
a question HOw do you make add-ons!!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 10:55:50 PM by Lord Pie »

<Maximum has been banned for this post>

You ment to link to clan, But you said, CLAM

You ment to link to clan, But you said, CLAM
bish clams rock

Mew needs to leave for his/her own good.

Period.

I have a feeling mew will leave soon. Hes only nine, I couldn't take insults all that well when I was nine.

What an idiot,

No one can eat 5,000,000 cookies.

What brings 9-year-olds to the internet anyway?
The only thing most 9-year-olds do on the internet is club penguin.

What brings 9-year-olds to the internet anyway?
The only thing most 9-year-olds do on the internet is club penguin.

That and Webkinz.

Parents need to understand that even though this is a virtual Lego building game, it's still an online game. Nothing's stopping people from building snakees everywhere, or pixel research, other than the authority of the server.

Once, my mom told her friend about Blockland, and her friend thought her son, who's a 6th grader, might like it.

My mom requested that I write an email about the game, and to give her a link to the game's website, to this kid's mom. In the email I put everything good about Blockland, the basics. At the end I warned her that it was, indeed, an online game, and that anything could happen, bad or otherwise.

I don't think she let the kid buy the game. Oh well. I don't think the kid was very mature, anyway. He has a reputation around his grade for being annoying.

One less nub, right?

According to RTB, Mews in-game name is Chocolatemaster. (This is probably why he put Chocalatemasteraster in his quote in the NWB Topic.)

he's still a poo-poo face >:(

He's 9 leave him alone god. You guys look like a pack of wolves after a rabbit.
Kids nowadays are more protected then we used to be.