Author Topic: Houses  (Read 16975 times)

yeah but my list of ideas shouldnt be? :b

Please attempt to make sense.

dani california

If you had houses what would be the difference from just going in one of the rooms at the INN, and saying this is my house. And even if you could "personalize" it people could just walk in and break/steal everything.

Grand theft time?

:cookieMonster:

I will probably break into cougar's house because he probably has lots of $$$$$$$$ :D

Its called LOCKS I said they would have them.

dani california

Sweet thing, wish it would be implemented but it would lag the game.
Secondly, what if some rich person just went in and bought all the houses and never sold them ever again then that would suck because no one would have their own house except for them.

For some people with slow computers, walking into that sort of neighborhood would be horrible treatment for their Video Card and CPU xD

The easiest way for houses to work is to base some of the code from blockland (brick planting ect),
But you change the blocks to peices of wood. And to moogle, people may be wich but they might not have all the materials for a baseplate.

And you can easaly have it that they can only use 1 badeplate per char instead of many on the same acount.

if someone will pm me the link for this mod i will post it

great... now your quoting yourself

No, I think his forum pass is the same as his AoT pass, and someone guessed it XD.

HOORAH!
ok sorry then
i wont count everpost as a click
only every other post

No, I think his forum pass is the same as his AoT pass, and someone guessed it XD.
do you know what my password got changed to causs i want my account back

Your account is toast.  You can't guess the new one.  If you really want back on AoT so bad, just make a new account with a simaliar name and don't tell anyone your pass for anything.

Your account is toast.  You can't guess the new one.  If you really want back on AoT so bad, just make a new account with a simaliar name and don't tell anyone your pass for anything.
but i didnt tell anyone my password i realy want that account back so i can actualy appologize to the community of age of time and also see what weak ass insults that they have for me