Author Topic: Blockland Retail Beta Sreenshot Gallery (many pics).  (Read 101495 times)

Ya, and can't you connect a keyboard to the xbox 360?

Games dont support a keyboard.

:nes: What about all those lego-clones? They don't get sued, for instance MegaBlocks are almost exactly like legos, just not as good.  :cookie:

[WC3]Keal

:nes: What about all those lego-clones? They don't get sued, for instance MegaBlocks are almost exactly like legos, just not as good.  :cookie:
;wells theres:
legos=cool
then theres
megablocks= for the cheap getto people

Oh, question. Does the lighting get stopped by bricks?

Like if I made a house with no windows would be dark inside?

That would be sweet! I think you should have to make lights in rooms if u don't have windows.

I don't like how in 0002 particles and lighting are not affected by bricks, ie the smoke goes through bricks instead of stopping at them.

That would lagzor in torque I think.

but it would be sweet

Agreed. It would be awesome.

then we could have rain with rain noices (i also want this in aot)

noices? or noises?  I think you meant noises, in which case the rain DOES collide with stuff in AoT and idk if there is a sound.

Megablocks exists because LEGOs patent on the shape of bricks expired in the US.

Lighting is still being developed, and there are a few problems with it at the moment. But it is a lot better then it used to be, and the performance hit from using lights is a lot less then it was.

i would like to take this time to say congrats on making the game so cool to badspot.
even though he probably doesnt give a crap what i think.

badspot puppet says
nope

too bad we couldn't have it for some game consoles.  I will Definitely buy it!

-Christopher

I for one, don't want it on the consols...its just not pratitcal. There would not be enough bottons to control BL.

Actually, this is something I thought up

Xbox 360 controls-
D-pad forward - move brick forward
D-pad back - move brick back
D-pad left - move brick left
D-pad right - move brick right
Left brown townog click- move brick down (1/3 or full, option in inventory screen)
Right brown townog click- move brick up (1/3 or full, option in inventory screen)
Left bumper- rotate left
Right bumper- rotate right
Left thumbstick- Move minfig
Right thumbstick- Aim
A button- Jump
X button- place brick
B button- Inventory (Contains a list of items you have and lets you switch with a single press of the A button to that brick, also doubles as miniature options menu)
Y button- Use (vehicles, doors, etc)
Right trigger- Shoot, spray, or plant ghost brick
Left trigger- Jetpack

Left bumper (when using spray can)- Previous color
Right bumper (when using spray can)- Next color

Could be sold on Xbox live arcade