Author Topic: Left 4 Dead 2  (Read 10131 times)

About the only way they could make it more awesome is if it had a jazz soundtrack and you escaped the finale on a shrimp boat.

Haha, it looks pretty cool so far. I'm just afraid I won't get to love any of the characters.

It's not that they're black, just that I don't know them.

Haha, it looks pretty cool so far. I'm just afraid I won't get to love any of the characters.

It's not that they're black, just that I don't know them.
They weren't awesome as Francis, Louis, Bill, and Zoey. Just plain ordinary survivors.

About the only way they could make it more awesome is if it had a jazz soundtrack and you escaped the finale on a shrimp boat.
ahaha :3

Needs more machete.

I'm hoping they make a L4D3. Just so it doesn't feel like they're just leaving the original survivors, but more like it's different stories.

I know it's like that now but seriously, one original team with not much, and second team with all the story, plenty more weapons, better challenges, does it really seem fair?

I'm mostly pissed because the community will be split in two.

I'm mostly pissed because the community will be split in two.

Oh yea seriously

"Man I wish we had a horse. I love horses."
"You ever eat a horse? It's tasty."

I'm sure having the gun set zombies on fire is some kind of bug. That makes no sense at all.

Valve really should have one of them speak in creole.

"Man I wish we had a horse. I love horses."
"You ever eat a horse? It's tasty."

I'm sure having the gun set zombies on fire is some kind of bug. That makes no sense at all.

Valve really should have one of them speak in creole.

See the part where he picks up the bullets? I don't think it's a bug.

The black guy needs to look more like Morgan Freeman. Hard to belive he can survive a zombie apocalypse with that weight.

Also, The survivors of the L4D2.

also, the other white guy looks like a gangster.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 08:06:55 PM by Stratofortress »

More like a mobster

Locational damage (limbs, chunks of torsos)
- They run for longer periods of time
- Shooting the arms off of an infected doesn't mean you're safe from harm
- "The Charger" is the new boss infected
- The Charger has a giant arm that plows through obstacles and characters as it "charges" towards you
- There are MORE infected that have not yet been revealed yet
- The old special infected are still there
- Hazmat suit infected are fireproof
- Witches will get up and wander around now
- More maps are coming for the original Left 4 Dead
- Full SDK and new matchmaking system rolling out the "week after E3"
- Rochelle (reporter from Cleveland), Ellis "The Mechanic", Coach (high school coach and actually named Coach), and Nick
- Campaigns tied together better than in the first game
- AI Director 2 has an impact on the weather, map layout, enemy placement, and item placement
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=748027
Now stop bawwing.

Name/Nickname: Coach
Race: Afro-American
Job: High School Football Coach
Story: Coach is a high school football coach from the Savannah area, used to leading the kids, comfortable in his life, and perhaps not enamoured by the arrival of a zombie attack.

Name/Nickname: Rochelle
Race: Afro-American
Job: TV News Journalist
Story: Rochelle is originally from Cleveland, working for a cable news network. She’s producing a segment on this strange story occurring in Savannah, and gets caught up in the events.

Name/Nickname: Ellis
Race: Latino
Job: Mechanic
Story: Ellis is a Southern boy mechanic, an enthusiastic but smart guy with a “Southern flair”.

Name/Nickname: Nick
Race: Caucasian
Job: Gambler & Conman
Story: Nick is a gambler and a conman, unsure of his company and cynical about the events.
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=15331712

So we've got T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, James Avery, Al Pacino, and Vince. Awesome.

CONCERNING "lol it shuld be dlc"
They can't just update the stuff out of a game, this is an entirely upgraded engine. They'd have to remake L4D just to make a DLC for the improvements. It's too much content for a DLC.

Incendiary rounds can be found in secret areas of the map, that give the player one magazine of incendiary bullets. Valve wants to reward players for exploring.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 08:17:53 PM by yuki »