Author Topic: I was the German Guy!  (Read 3373 times)

If any of you had a weird German guy that liked to hump things in your server, it was me! lol, I fooled a whole lot of servers into thinking I was pure German, haha!  I was mostly going after clan servers, thats why I posted it here, July Fools!
heheh, should I say it? PWNED!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 06:09:11 PM by Plo Koon »

You're a serious nub.

nahh, lighten up, it was just a bit of fun, dont be so "serious."

I never heard that before.

Plo Koon, you're a dumbass.

People on the internet never cease to amaze me.

July fools ? WTF !!

You had a laugh did you ?? Well whoopdeedoo. Go chuckle to yourself.

Koden. Calling someone else a noob.

*spews  :iceCream:*

Koden. Calling someone else a noob.

*spews :iceCream:*
but he actually had a good point as to that...

I concur that Koden was right. I also would like to state Plo, you have lost your head.

If any of you had a weird German guy that liked to hump things in your server, it was me! lol, I fooled a whole lot of servers into thinking I was pure German, haha!  I was mostly going after clan servers, thats why I posted it here, July Fools!

TRANSLATION:

If any of you guys saw a complete idiot running around your server, speaking poor German, it was me!!! Hahah! I fooled everyone, because naturally foreign people would walk up to bricks and hump them!! Germans hump everything because their foreign and I'm an assh*le with handicapped logic! Well, I posted it in the wrong forum, because I want to break the guiness world record for 'biggest idiot on the internet!'. The two-year record holding champion so far is Koden, but I plan to top him by pretending to be Polish and jumping on people's heads, because we all know that the Polish do that! lol! Merry Christmas!

..Hehe... should I say it?

I'm a dumb idiot that knows nothing about other cultures![/font][/size]

:cookieMonster:

TRANSLATION:

If any of you guys saw a complete idiot running around your server, speaking poor German, it was me!!! Hahah! I fooled everyone, because naturally foreign people would walk up to bricks and hump them!! Germans hump everything because their foreign and I'm an assh*le with handicapped logic! Well, I posted it in the wrong forum, because I want to break the guiness world record for 'biggest idiot on the internet!'. The two-year record holding champion so far is Koden, but I plan to top him by pretending to be Polish and jumping on people's heads, because we all know that the Polish do that! lol! Merry Christmas!

..Hehe... should I say it?

I'm a dumb idiot that knows nothing about other cultures![/font][/size]

Hey, I'm trying to stop being so annoying. And if you've noticed, I've been siding with you most of the time.