Author Topic: Half a tick... IN MY loving NADS?!  (Read 15053 times)

Your supposed to put nail polish on the tick so it can't breath and will take it's head out so you can remove it
or rubbing achol

robo seriously you need to like clean your balls more or something to keep away all these ticks

Hmmm i'm guessing he doesn'tsarcasm

robo seriously you need to like clean your balls more or something to keep away all these ticks
Srsly, if you get ticks there you don't do good personal hygiene.

I keep my jiggles clean, it's just that every time I visit my father my dogs apparently have ticks on them and they seem to be doing the mile run up my leg, going camping on my nuts, and feasting on my glorious bounty.

Also lolbump

It's a cornucopia of delicious fleshy manhood!... that soundd less gay in my head

Had 5 so far :/.
Have had 7-8.

Also: Yay finished 9th grade :D. But, now I'm starting a summer job at Nike. It's not a really big job (4 weekends this summer {3 day weekends}), but I can make upwards of 300 dollars a weekend. Yaaaaay

So Robo, what happened to that little bugger?

So Robo, what happened to that little bugger?
Funny story. As soon as I took the picture, I moved my hand back and forgot about it, then two seconds later I was all "forget!"

Funny story. As soon as I took the picture, I moved my hand back and forgot about it, then two seconds later I was all "forget!"
So he got IN or he fell off?