Author Topic: Draw characters.  (Read 108231 times)

A Man with a entrepreneur  hat and a robotic arm, that has a gentleman's moustache

Is that better?

ab·rupt /əˈbrʌpt/ [uh-bruhpt]:  4. having many sudden changes from one subject to another; lacking in continuity or smoothness.

I still say you should draw a entrepreneur  hat.

ab·rupt /əˈbrʌpt/ [uh-bruhpt]:  4. having many sudden changes from one subject to another; lacking in continuity or smoothness.
yes, so abruptly ridiculous would mean it was perfectly reasonable until it suddenly became ridiculous.

That's reasonable. I'm no English teacher.

And here's your dictionary writer.

And here's Katamari007's entrepreneur  hat.

work on cho hands. that's about all you need to work on, after that you should just move on to computer graphics rather than graphite.

No one suggested anything so I will, a ninja penguin.

work on cho hands. that's about all you need to work on, after that you should just move on to computer graphics rather than graphite.
He can use graphite as much as he wants to, sure computers can do pretty good but graphite is an ancient artists tool.

Pencils have been around for over a hundred years.

Did you know when you use a pencil, you actually work?

Easier to work on hands when you have a person to draw with it. I'm still practicing, and I'll practice on what I can. I'll work on computer graphics as soon as I learn the tools better.

He can use graphite as much as he wants to, sure computers can do pretty good but graphite is an ancient artists tool.

Pencils have been around for over a hundred years.

Did you know when you use a pencil, you actually work?
Graphics look nicer, in my opinion.

I've made some excellent looking drawings using Graphics on a computer, take a look at some of Lalams drawings they are awesome <3

But if you want a real pencil drawing, use a pencil.

computer graphic tools can make much clearer, bolder, and brighter drawings than a pencil and scanner.

not to mention undo, layers, and other utilities that make the actual drawing process easier too.

computer graphic tools can make much clearer, bolder, and brighter drawings than a pencil and scanner.

not to mention undo, layers, and other utilities that make the actual drawing process easier too.
I understand that, but it's just out-right insulting for a person to jump into a persons topic who worked hard using a pencil and say, "PENCILS SUCK"

I didn't work too hard on those.

Moybus didn't say anything about pencil drawings being bad. More so that I should try computer drawings once I get the hang of pencil drawings.

Edit: And I find it ironic how my last drawing was out-right insulting.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 05:44:31 PM by LoLBert »

I didn't work too hard on those.

Moybus didn't say anything about pencil drawings being bad. More so that I should try computer drawings once I get the hang of pencil drawings.
Actually I was talking about my topic, but yes I understand the more flexibility in Computer art.

Thought his comment was directed towards me since it was after my drawings. Well, you have a right to be angry then. Good luck.

Nice drawing, by the way.