Author Topic: Draw characters.  (Read 108235 times)

mostly guys are butthurt around a snake . . .

If you post a character with a genital showing (nipples count), that's ban-worthy.
I'm not butthurt over the snake, I'm butthurt that you would actually post it so boldly, if at all.

It doesn't count.
Deeply socially embedded loveism.

I hope topless women go on protest soon.

white shirt with blue pants, black shoes, giant hole in torso, the hole shows lungs, heart, and parts of ribs, long sharp bloody fingers, a crab like animal covering its head, neck down theres blood. :3

HL2 Zombie. Done.

i thought posting richards was bannable?

stop talking about my richard and ask to draw something please c:

How ironic, not so long ago they did in the Ukraine. I don't remember the reason but they showed it on Euro news.
 It was funny they were pulled into the police trucks and didn't even have time to censor the video.

i hope they do it topless

They already do, there's an entire movement full of women who are extremely butthurt about not being able to rock out with their tits out, they also bitch about men pissing standing up.

I request a guy with a rabbit's head and an arm for a gun. No not a gun for an arm, an arm for a gun.

I request a guy with a rabbit's head and an arm for a gun. No not a gun for an arm, an arm for a gun.
Lol paint with a mousepad :3

A rabid squirrel w/ messed up eyes attacking an old man driving a lawnmower.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 12:45:04 PM by SlayerZ99 »

I'd probably be good at this if I had a left handed mouse... STUPID RIGHT HANDED MOUSES

I'd probably be good at this if I had a left handed mouse... STUPID RIGHT HANDED MOUSES
/facepalm