Author Topic: Point Lookout (Fallout 3) (Follow @Point_Lookout)  (Read 5289 times)

forget, Snot just ruined it for me.  Oh, and I went in the Trapper shack and completely didn't see the guy(as he was in the bathroom,) and going back out, I saw him coming out of the bathroom and I lit him up :D  Flamer is good weapon here :O  Except when you hit the gas bubbles :/
Still plenty of things to surprise you in the game, no need to stop playing it. Although I didn't find any missions for that mine, I think I'll go explore it after I finish NCIS. :D

Is this for console, or just for the PC?

360, pc and eventually ps3

360, pc and eventually ps3
ps3 gets everything later

ps3 gets everything later
BECAUSE MICROSOFT PAYED THEM.  Microsoft makes me rage.

Wait, who's Mister Break?  Is he just some random dude for that or is he actually a NPC is the main game somewhere?

I'm not sure, I didn't find any hits on the Fallout Wiki. But then again, they're still working on all of the point lookout info.

EDIT: He's apparently a hallucination you meet during the mission "Walking with the spirits" in the Expansion.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 01:54:55 AM by Rughugger »

Wait, who's Mister Break?  Is he just some random dude for that or is he actually a NPC is the main game somewhere?
He's the hallucinated personification of Mr. Burke, you only see him briefly during "Walking with the Spirits". No NPC can be found named "Mr. Break" in the main game.

yeah hes the guy whos leaning next to the atom bomb, then it explodes.

I did the quest with the minerals and everything, also the quest with the chinese spy and the main quest.

There is still one quest I have to do, and I have a lot more exploring to do.

im in the lighthouse with Desmond

the brains reward for killing desmond is fail

I only went along with Desmond due to the fact I got far more exp than if I went with the brain. But I put a grenade in his pants and killed em both. No karma loss, and cool shades :D