Assassin's Creed II

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed II  (Read 616 times)

Anyway Im sure this is going to be 10x as good than the first one. You are a nobleman-turned-assassin named Ezio Auditore di Firenze, your family has been killed and you are seeking revenge of the rival families that killed your family. And he is another ancestor of Desmond Miles, but Desmond is supposed to do more in the story. The story is taking place in Italy, 1486. There are many new weapons, the axe, a hammer, a pistol, a mace, a spear, two different sword types, a halberd, and two smaller blades, and he will have the ability to disarm his opponents and use their weapons against them.
The game will apparently have a much more sophisticated combat system. The player will have to use a variety of tactics depending on what type of enemy he is fighting. Like Assassin's Creed, characters based on historical figures will be present in the game including Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolò Machiavelli, Caterina Sforza, and Lorenzo de' Medici.
Locations mentioned thus far as being included in the game are Venice, Florence, the Tuscan countryside and Rome. Specific landmarks include St Mark's Basilica, the Grand Cbrown town, the Little Cbrown town, and the Rialto Bridge, And many more things to come. Don't tell me Ezio doesn't look badass. http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/#/home

yea and in this game you can swim i always hated how you would automatticly diein the first one

Damn looks unreal. That's another one I want.

I havent really looked much into it