Author Topic: V12  (Read 10275 times)

I can't build on a 32x32 or a 16x16 baseplate! only a 64x64! Where is the logic in that?the what addon?

Server_TerrainBuildsomething

Server_TerrainBuildsomething
Woa! How did that get there?

Bad it makes me build on a 64x64 bas.....................ooohh h....

Bad it makes me build on a 64x64 bas.....................ooohh h....

Why don't you just disable it? Please, it's not hard.

lol next time there's a version update. dont even tell anyone, don't even post a change log lol.
in fact let the auto updater run without any acknowledgment or loading bars. all secretly
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 02:31:46 PM by Bisjac »

My Controls Goes back to default when i join or start a game!
loving BUG!!!!!! is there anyway i can fix that?

Badspot got angry at people not binding half of their controls and complaining about it that he made them reset every time you join a server.

Holy crap, I never realized how many people are too stupid to read through the V12 explained topic.

I've been doing that for a looooong time.

Anyway, I love how stupid people are. They don't seem to realize things like quotas existed in V11, and before that even.
I wanna see that.

V12 came out fast i was surprised whe i heard discuss here!
I hate when Badspot releases new game content like events or physics, then the next update comes and then a whole horde asks him "WHYS IT SO FAST V11 TOOK 4EVR WATS NXT?"

I hate when Badspot releases new game content like events or physics, then the next update comes and then a whole horde asks him "WHYS IT SO FAST V11 TOOK 4EVR WATS NXT?"
they want consistency
its not too much to ask for, i guess

Theres a limit on events that forgeted my stuff up...
umm increase it in Advanced Settings...

I like it. Heres why. Well i was laggin forever on Blockland until. I GOT 512 MB RAM UPGRADE. Stilll kinda laggy. I LOWERED THE GRAPHICS SETTINGS.
. No more lag. The event system is great. Using RTB i can change how many events scheduled per brick is allowed. Heres a list of v12 things i like

• Lighting
  • Events
  • Clearspam Commands
  • RTB
  • Physics
  • Physic Cars
  • No lag(if you meet the requirements
  • The game runs really smooth
  • You dont have to Pay every month XXDD
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 12:12:11 PM by DSi »

what
the