Author Topic: ► V12 Explained (Huge post)  (Read 78480 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
im having problems with the mouse, when I move the mouse any way the curser goes up, to a dirrect straight freeking up-ness (WOFWUT?) and when I move the mouse any way it just spins around in a circle and doesnt go down. Ive got onto my dads other account to try and it works fine, but for my account it doesnt (I have windows Vista) I tried looking around for any options about the mouse but nothing.  Ive changed the sensitivity to 0.020 and just used the keyboard controls. Whats the problem? (i have desk top, not laptop.  :cookie:

Didn't you already post this somewhere else?  Make a thread in the help forum, I can't keep track of conversations taking place in a dozen different threads.  This is clearly something screwed up with your mouse. 

im having problems with the mouse, when I move the mouse any way the curser goes up, to a dirrect straight freeking up-ness (WOFWUT?) and when I move the mouse any way it just spins around in a circle and doesnt go down. Ive got onto my dads other account to try and it works fine, but for my account it doesnt (I have windows Vista) I tried looking around for any options about the mouse but nothing.  Ive changed the sensitivity to 0.020 and just used the keyboard controls. Whats the problem? (i have desk top, not laptop.  :cookie:

Uninstall your mouse drivers. I had a related problem with the scroll wheel on my mouse.

Thank You. I have one Question When i Log into a server with Alot of bricks i get a grey wall that only i can see... Any help you can give me or Update?

EDIT:the walls are also blue, black, and white.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 05:11:39 PM by nalster »

There are some clever bits of code in there that will choose a suitable default model - for example, anything with a "melee-like" name such as "bronze sword" or "axe" will use the sword model.  
While testing some mods on my server, the "Butterfly Knife" I had showed up with the printer model. Since there's various versions of stab knives/"battle knives"/whatever, maybe that should have the sword too?

Or allow people to specify a default model - using a bow named "The Huntsman" (video game) also had the printer model which was a little confusing, having this use the Bow one would be nice.

Thank You. I have one Question When i Log into a server with Alot of bricks i get a grey wall that only i can see... Any help you can give me or Update?

EDIT:the walls are also blue, black, and white.

What video card do you have?

there should be a new trust level...   destroy trust, which allows you to destroy each others bricks.

Is there still the "Golded Brick"? I hear that on slate if you go North till the edge of slate you fall into a park where theres two bricks, one will give you Badspots Full trust, and the other bans you or something. And this other one on the Kicten where you find this brick, and all light around it gets sucked in, so its dark, like the Dark Kitchen.

that fixs my problems thanks badspot.

VEEEERRRYYYY GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

you missed one: when holding down the shift key to type in CAPS your player may crouch also. i think that was fixed

thanks that helped alot :)

Yea this is A "MORE THAN PERFECT POST" It explains  99.9% of Blockland v12!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cookieMonster:

Is there still the "Golded Brick"? I hear that on slate if you go North till the edge of slate you fall into a park where theres two bricks, one will give you Badspots Full trust, and the other bans you or something. And this other one on the Kicten where you find this brick, and all light around it gets sucked in, so its dark, like the Dark Kitchen.
:|

Download the file, run it, click the .exe that should be on your desktop, type in your activation key, click "Join a Game", and now join a game from the list.

You need to buy a key for $20 from the website. You can't play online for free, but the demo allows you to build with 150 bricks on single player.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 12:06:06 PM by Block Builder »

Badspot, I am having a problem that extended from v11 that v12 didn't help at all. Whenever I enter a server with any bricks at all, I get a truckload of randomly colored bricks floating everwhere and they do not disappear unless every brick is either an Fx Pearl, or an Fx Swirl brick. How do I fix this so they don't have to be Fx? I also have a problem with v12. I load a Small load to Fx, and well, I cannot Fill Can them, Duplicate Them, Wand them (unless D-Wand) or Build on them, How do I fix that?