Author Topic: ► V12 Bugs  (Read 21707 times)

Went ahead and turned off my ethernet adapter to try it under v10.  ...same behavior, on the 4890, anyway.  It was under Linux, using Wine, but still.  I'm guessing it wasn't anything you did/wrote, Badspot, but probably an ATI (or, perhaps, R700, specifically) incompatibility with Torque.

Oh, well.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I guess I'll just have to restrain my usage of bricks...

You cannot edit terrain when it's off repeat.  The brush doesn't appear/does nothing.

When I first start a Single Player game, pressing T to chat shows "SAY:|" in large letters until I say something, where it returns to the size I have set. I have only default add-ons enabled and it still happens. Not sure if it's a bug, but just thought I'd mention it.

Example:

Agh those tool tips annoy me so much, I thought most people had them off.

Also, the "changing map" message stays after the map switch, until someone says something.

Agh those tool tips annoy me so much, I thought most people had them off.

Wtf are tool tips. I've heard this twice and have no idea what they are, or how to turn them off.

Wtf are tool tips. I've heard this twice and have no idea what they are, or how to turn them off.
The paint thing and brick line. and the q=tools thing.

I think it's in graphics options.

I think it's in graphics options.

Oh there it is.

Thanks. That's a lot better.

When raycasting on a brick is turned off, the brick placer does not hit it. I don't know if this is intentional or not

When raycasting on a brick is turned off, the brick placer does not hit it. I don't know if this is intentional or not

Guessing that the brick placer shoots a projectile to place the ghost brick, that makes sense.

You also cannot paint non-raycasting bricks.

Guessing that the brick placer shoots a projectile to place the ghost brick, that makes sense.
I would think it works with a raycast, but it's set to only search for bricks with raycasting on.

When I change maps it says the file name of the map instead of the map name.
Example:

Current:
Jasa changed the map to JasaSlateEdits

Should be:
Jasa changed the map to Slate Grass