Poll

Is this useful?

Yes
No
Somewhat

Author Topic: Brick Loading Search bar V2!  (Read 5347 times)

UPDATE_V2____________________________________________________________________

You can now Search for Dates, and Dates are not hidden when you search! Horrah! Have even more fun!

V1____________________________________________________________________________
Have you ever needed to find a specific save, but you just can't because you have so many? Well this doesn't happen to me, but it did to this guy Well, I have made an edit to the Loading Bricks GUI (and for the modders out there, yes I used the .add way) that allows you to type in a search query into a bar under the File list, and eliminate saves that do not match the characters you have typed in. If it doesn't have any results, it tells you. Here are some screenshots for you people who want them:

Before:

After:

And with no results (and Gibberish typed in the search bar)

And the new Feature, Using dates!

It conforms to your chosen map, and it works (for all I know) very well. You can use it on any server you are on (as long as you are admin) and I think it might be a useful little addition to the Load Bricks interface. Post any bugs you find. Have fun...

DOWNLOAD IT NOW

View this file on RTB mod manager

If you have downloaded this Add on before June 7, 2009 - 3:56 P.M. You must re-download it to get the updates!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 03:02:07 PM by AGlass0fMilk »

This is really good for people with alot of saves.

I love you

Does it also search description?

Oh jesus, the date is screwed up... I'll see what I can do about that, but it's a small price to pay for this.

Thank you..

:D

I'll use it a lot, this I  know
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 07:36:21 PM by Flying Ace »

Oh jesus, the date is screwed up... I'll see what I can do about that, but it's a small price to pay for this.
What?
Awesome mod by the way.

You know, the date that goes across from the title of the save. I think it's a small price to pay, it only doesn't appear when you are searching for something, but if you want me to fix it, I'll try. I want to get back to Survival Rp though.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 07:39:17 PM by AGlass0fMilk »

I never Even cared about the Date anyway XD

nice, i saw the request earlier =D

That's really cool.  Nice work! :D

This will be usefull, I have a ton of saves.