Author Topic: Scribblenauts  (Read 12403 times)

Name those by Line?
Let me see...
IDK-IDK-Chuck Norris-IDK-Michael Jackson-Phoenix Wright-Maya-Heavy-Spy-Pyro-Commander Shepard-Conan O'Brien-Mona-Majora's-IDK-Little Mac-Another from Punch Out!-Lucas-IDK-IDK-Optimus Prime-Bill-Zoey-Louis-Francis-IDK-Pokemon Trainer-No More Heroes-Yoshi-Kirby-Grim Fandango-Metal Gear Solid?-Megaman-Adventure Isle?
:O You can read.

:O You can read.
Some are lovey. and you dont know who they are D:

This game looks epic :o

in the huge pictures of characters the guy to the left of megaman is John Loch from Lost (which is a show that's going to be in season 5 [final] soon) other then that Chuck Norris is going to be in it oh man i can't wait. too bad it comes out in September D:

BUMP

I preordered Scribblenauts from Game Stop $30.00 and it comes out September 15 so be ready everyone :D :D :D

BUMP

I preordered Scribblenauts from Game Stop $30.00 and it comes out September 15 so be ready everyone :D :D :D

We can Preorder now?

<asks dad to preorder>

Wait.. are those characters in the game?

If so, this is going to be bad ass.

If so, i call mona from wario ware.
I hardly doubt they are, if there's people like L4D and TF2 People and that guy from No More Heros.

but if you can make your own person, I will learn how to make the Heavy. :D

"I summoned Death, and he just went around killing everyone, then I summoned God and Death killed God and I said 'What now?'"

from what i know you can preorder Scribblenauts at only Gamestop XD also i entered a contest for a $500 giftcard for gamestop and won :D anyway scribblenauts is going to be epic

EDIT: i just got some good news...scribblenauts can work on DSi
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 06:13:27 PM by WOLFPACK2 »

EDIT: i just got some good news...scribblenauts can work on DSi
/Facepalm

tails you and your facepalms...

ontopic: this is going to be epic...

BUMP don't let this topic die

Bump to save the topic