Author Topic: the beatles: rock band  (Read 1021 times)

i CBA to check if there's another topic. if there is another forget whoever made it.

anyways:

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/

2 vids on there. gameplay, and cinematic. both rock. all info on there too.

instruments and venues look awesome. also the appearance has totally changed and looks great. looks like a great, chill game.

DUET SINGING FTW

discuse

yeah it's definitely a chill game, which is why i'm not getting it.

Lego rockband will be bigger.

yeah it's definitely a chill game, which is why i'm not getting it.

i just really wanna duet sing with my friend. both of us are good at playing and singing, and that's the perfect game for it. 2 PEOPLE, 4 INSTRUMENTS. YES.

Lego rockband will be bigger.

Most handicapped game idea ever.

Ah, but it will sell :o

It's one of those things where you look sideways at it and scratch your head and go, "I can't tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but since it's _____ it should be good, but then again the idea is stupid."

Lol, you can tell in the opening cinematic where they started using LSD.

I really hate Rock Band's art style. The fretboards and whatnot look awful, I have a hard time. Then again, The Beatles...

Also Rock Band's instruments have always been crap.

I might rent it so I can play Back in the USSR a thousand times.

I really hate Rock Band's art style. The fretboards and whatnot look awful, I have a hard time. Then again, The Beatles...

Also Rock Band's instruments have always been crap.

I might rent it so I can play Back in the USSR a thousand times.

you just get used to the appearance, as for the instruments..

the mics never let down, and the singing on rock band is a thousand times better than guitar hero. no argument there, singing on GH is horrid.

as far as the drums go, they've learned their lesson with the pedal, so it's probably fixed by now.

as for the guitars, eh, i'm not a fan of the rockband strumbars, but whatever. the instruments looks will make up for it haha.

do want this, been listening to the 2006 beatles remix album all week :D