Vehicle Stereo V2 (Server-Sided GUI)

Author Topic: Vehicle Stereo V2 (Server-Sided GUI)  (Read 37817 times)

Awsome thx, Been waiting for this for ages.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I found a glitch on this. On any map, a random music brick appears in the ground right at the spawn point.

Can you make it so that it cycles through songs instead of loops?

I found a glitch on this. On any map when you type /stereo on a vehicle, a yellow random music brick appears in the ground right at the spawn point.
Fixed. And since its yellow, I think this as the "Golden Music Brick".

I found a glitch on this. On any map, a random music brick appears in the ground right at the spawn point.

Eh...? It shouldn't be appearing. None of the maps I tested it in did one appear. Ah well, I'll upload a fix later. I know how to fix it, I just didn't do it before I release it since I couldn't find any errors with it. ("It" being a small function I added to preserve compatibility with some server add-ons.)

EDIT:
Uploaded a fix. Remember, this is a hacky (but convinient) way of making GUI, so it may have a few more bugs. Thanks Club559 for pointing out an obvious one which I missed.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 01:20:50 PM by Truce »

Epic win

This is a A+ for any1 that uses it and i say keep up the good work

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Eh Truce. Could you make something like the stereo but for players client side? Like Onplayertouch-> Client ->Play Music.

omg awsome ive always wanted a car radio :D

Lol.

Phedo gonna hump you. No one hardly saw it.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 08:01:39 AM by Desert eagle »

Epic win

This is a A+ for any1 that uses it and i say keep up the good work

:cookie: :cookieMonster:  :iceCream::iceCream: :nes: :cookie:

now all we need is a blockland music video for the song, " ghost ride the whip" and we'll have it all, baby.

Nice one, Truce.
Time to put all 30 songs together

Cool now i can listen to music without even placeing a Music Brick TEEHEE