Author Topic: Wizzard, read!  (Read 1312 times)

Why was i banned from De_Dust?

If you ever wan't to get de-banned, re-start your router to create a new IP. Its that simple people, I've had this secret for a long time.

If you have read anything about Jason, you'll know he is the only PERMANENT ban. You were not banned as of 11PM today, so dont worry about it.

If you ever wan't to get de-banned, re-start your router to create a new IP. Its that simple people, I've had this secret for a long time.

No, it doesn't work that way. You must have a non-static IP. When you reset your IP, if another computer claimed your IP while your connection was down, your ISP assigns you a new one.

I have reset my router many times, and my IP is exactly the same. My ISP provides me a static IP.

This is also why there is a "bug" in RTB, where the game doesn't remember you placed bricks, and you can't edit your old ones.

Subnet ban would stop you from joining, but according to some people (I've never had a chance to use it) it doesn't work.

I just don't do it. If you're banned you have done something bad. Live with it. Also considering this i'd say
don't do the crime if you can't do the time