Author Topic: Oxygen and Drowning  (Read 7457 times)

The new, rewritten from scratch oxygen mod for v12. Your oxygen is now represented as six bubbles (although this can be configured, it cannot be set higher than 6 because of the string character limit). You emit a bubble particle emitter and accompanying sound whenever you lose a bubble. Also includes SetOxygen and AddOxygen events, which should make for some interesting diving challenges. You are immune to drowning while holding the Destructowand.

Have fun.

Download off WebsiteForStuff

EDIT: fixed weird crazy stuff involving prefs, please redownload.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 06:12:02 AM by SolarFlare »

Bubbles for clients only or server?

Bubbles for clients only or server?
It uses centerprints so it works for anyone as long as they have texture downloads on

You can also change the graphic into something else like simple text through the RTB pref menu.

Does this one mess up the kill icons and point system?

Does this one mess up the kill icons and point system?
It shouldn't, as long as there isnt anything conflicting with it.

And the conflicting Add-Ons are..?

And the conflicting Add-Ons are..?
I have no idea. You'll have to tell me what add-ons you're running if you want me to possibly have any kind of idea on what could be conflicting with the mod. I am not a mind reader.

Oh okies, Ill use this then :3

You should have the code inside client.cs in server.cs. server.cs are executed when you make a server, and client.cs are executed when you start Blockland. The only reason this was probably working for you in testing would be because you tested it in a non-dedicated server. Currently the code in client.cs will not execute if someone was to run this on a dedicated server.

You should have the code inside client.cs in server.cs. server.cs are executed when you make a server, and client.cs are executed when you start Blockland. The only reason this was probably working for you in testing would be because you tested it in a non-dedicated server. Currently the code in client.cs will not execute if someone was to run this on a dedicated server.
That would explain why it was killing people on Jaydee's server  :cookieMonster:. I have fixed this now, and anyone who has the old version will have to redownload.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 05:42:49 AM by SolarFlare »

Win.
Yay SolarFlare.

Sweet I've been looking for something like this!
Win.
Yay SolarFlare.

Ah yes. This is a lot better then the old version.

This is a good Add-on.

This way beats my port. :cookieMonster:
But is it toggle-able?