Author Topic: Oxygen and Drowning  (Read 7455 times)

great add-on i love it :D

This way beats my port. :cookieMonster:
But is it toggle-able?

disable add on :/

disable add on :/
I mean toggle as in, in-game that's way more useful.

I mean toggle as in, in-game that's way more useful.

not really needed, when would you really not need to have oxygen on

Heres a good idea that can go with this mod,airtanks!

Theres a brick that you touch to refill the tank,

and you say something like /airtank
to get the tank.

As long as you have the tank on and theres air in it,the bubbles wont go away.

Heres a good idea that can go with this mod,airtanks!

Theres a brick that you touch to refill the tank,

and you say something like /airtank
to get the tank.

As long as you have the tank on and theres air in it,the bubbles wont go away.
Lol I already thought of that almost done the code just need to have Masterwolf finish model.

Is there a way to make it so when you pick up an item it increases the max oxygen to a larger max from 6 to 12 like an oxygen tank?

What solar should do is make it if you have the airtank avatar piece on your back it extends your oxygen interval.

Or maybe just an item you pick up that doubles the amount of oxygen you have at the moment.

Damn, now I must re-do my OxygenItems again.

EDIT:
What solar should do is make it if you have the airtank avatar piece on your back it extends your oxygen interval.
Thats what my oxygenItems did, I guess I could post them, but they require some slight changes to the old oxygen script, and since there is a new one, i guess i should just let things move on instead of bring back old stuff.

Although i used the brickweapon instead of an oxygen tank on your back... I started such a model in ms3d, but then my trial ran out and I never bought the full version, time to learn blender I guess...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:08:24 PM by BobAndRob »

why not have the airtank stay selected as long as ou clicked on it, like the parachute backpack

Center prints? So... Wouldn't that block your aim, if you were aiming at something? I think it should be bottom prints

Or maybe just an item you pick up that doubles the amount of oxygen you have at the moment.
the current maximum for bubbles on the centerprint at once is 6 due to the 255 string character limit. I cannot fit any more bitmaps in there without it breaking.

Center prints? So... Wouldn't that block your aim, if you were aiming at something? I think it should be bottom prints
They are off to the right side using <just:right> so it shouldn't get in the way.