Author Topic: Let's lay this all out on the table.  (Read 10394 times)

I wonder why you erased half your posts. :cookieMonster:

Spation :( <3

RIP June 8 2009

Baby come back'!
>:C
<3 Spation

Aw, see ya Spation, you were one of my favorite Blockland players :(

lol i bet the only reason the spot didn't ban him yet, was to let him drag himself through the mud just a little more.
his reputation is more harmful to himself if he can post.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:27:57 AM by Bisjac »

Spat was a good guy.
I don't see why people would hate him.

(Mind that i had a forum account before this one.. Im not a noob pretending to know someone.)

We are all real people. Just because this is the Internet, it doesn't mean these people ARE different otherwise. If they act differently in real life, then they are a coward and still an starfish on the inside. It takes actual care to get upset by the negative actions of others. I doubt you have any of that.

I have been using the internet, forums in particular almost as long as there has been an internet. I agree with you on many points But the sad truth is that the internet is filled with a bunch of starfishs and if you can't take it you should find another hobby. This thread bothers me most because most people that are jerks know they are, they don't need anyone to tell them they mistreat people and many of them feel vindicated when they "win" by seeing an "I give up" thread.

Sometimes I really, really wish I was wrong on this, I'd like to go to at least one place where the anonymity of the internet does not turn people into bullies bent only on making people feel worse to make them selves feel better ...but outside of small dedicated (almost closed) communities I have not seen this.

This post makes me lol for huge lack of reasoning and common sense.  Added bonus: hubris.

There is no reasoning or common sense, it was an emotion fueled rant, entirely opinion. hubris? Perhaps but I've seen this kind of thing countless times (as in I have literally lost count). They always play out the same way and in so far as it has followed the pattern so far: I'm not wrong.

We still lack a table...

(Mind that i had a forum account before this one.. Im not a noob pretending to know someone.)
We get that you are Pandan. Screw off now and stop making stuff add-ons.

@topic & contents:
wut?

I still love you spation. :(

Bye Spation.

I miss you already :(