Author Topic: Let's lay this all out on the table.  (Read 10738 times)

So eventually I get near the top of the food chain, people keep tipping me.
Sounds like the start of a bad researcho.

So you don't respect him because he is stepping down from a fight?
No, I don't respect him because I thought he could fight and not just pusillanimous individual out. He's always stood up for himself or someone else in a fight, whether he gets flamed to hell. Now he can just forget off. I mean, leaving because of Ronin being stupid/hilarious is like leaving because someone called him a noob.

You were the one with the gear avatars for every possible holiday...

Aw, I liked those. :c

yeah, so the whole community has been on a slide for the past however long, we all suck and you are correct once again

totally not typical of spation :)

For the record, all I said was "Lol.".

You don't like how people online treat you? Then act in a way that will make them like you or grow a thicker skin and don't give a forget. You can't say you don't care because you posted this horse crap as some last jab at... well whoever reads it.
We are all real people. Just because this is the Internet, it doesn't mean these people ARE different otherwise. If they act differently in real life, then they are a coward and still an starfish on the inside. It takes actual care to get upset by the negative actions of others. I doubt you have any of that.

Haha I didn't even notice this was a goodbye thread.

yeah, so the whole community has been on a slide for the past however long, we all suck and you are correct once again

totally not typical of spation :)
Pretty typical Spation to point out fallacy while being an important facet of the problem itself.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 11:33:14 PM by Ronin »

Yeah, because saying "americunts" isn't offensive to others...

Even if you hated the "idiotic" ones, your posts against them were filled with both ignorance and arrogance, and everyone seemed like a total idiot to you. Good riddance.

Oh, and how hard could it be to figure that "americunts" refers to the "idiotic" ones? It's not that hard to figure out!

Just another 14 year old crying for the last word.

Have fun.  I expect you coming back in a few hours/days.

Have fun.  I expect you coming back in a few hours/days.

Haha, inb4newaccountrattedoutbyBads pot

nah you're still cool spation

I'm just laughing at people taking forum drama seriously. :)

I'm just laughing at people taking forum drama seriously. :)

oh that's absurd but i still like spation