Author Topic: Post AOTV3 maps, textures, scripts  (Read 3793 times)

k1l4l4

So I was bored so I decided to make THIS thread for people who want to share their AOTV3 things. So post away.
If it is a map, upload it on Ihud or Rapidshare.
If it is a texture, upload on imageshack.
If it is a model, upload on Ihud or Rapidshare.
If it is a script, upload on Ihud or Rapidshare.

Example, My map is a desert. Download here.
http://rapidshare.de/files/25962233/Desert.zip.html
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 10:11:10 PM by k1l4l4 »

That would work if I knew what Ihud or Rapidshare were.

k1l4l4

there upload sites. i used to have a really nice map for v3 but well, let's just say i had to start over

The last version with the ability to host your own server in it, correct me if im wrong.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 10:38:54 PM by VerticalHorizon »

www.zomgban.com. I dunno. I don't wanna get banned. :(

ok i got balls ill post it its at aotv3.tk now go and be rebal

(note:i played v3 twice so im not evil i worship you like god badspot)

badspot cares not, as long as it's not done to spite him

It'd be funny if Badspot banned ever yone who posted here because he has to put up with all the crap that is killing him.

yes. it might be funny. but wouldn't that mean you to?

me & my bro once put a plane from rtb into aot ^_^ oh and the tbm copter and teh lego horse (rtb) and i think the bedroom >.< (whoops i ported don't beat me up badspot :( i have the childline number!!!11111)

me & my bro once put a plane from rtb into aot ^_^ oh and the tbm copter and teh lego horse (rtb) and i think the bedroom >.< (whoops i ported don't beat me up badspot :( i have the childline number!!!11111)

No problem unless you release it, my BLM has every AoT model except the gollows bc those crash BL for some reason.

k1l4l4

I am making a bird model and arrow shafts and soon a bow FOR the arrows but I need someone to help me make a different adimation for the player to hold the bow and script AI for the bird and the person I need needs milkshape or something.

NEEDED:
Scripter(for: bird AI[not able to fly], arrow shaft crafting item, arrow head crafting item, bird to drop feathers)
Animator(for: bird moving/dead)
Modeler(for: bow/arrow, bow, arrow, string coiled up)
Idea person(for: where to get the string/wood/arrow heads)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 05:07:27 PM by k1l4l4 »

k1l4l4

Anyone going to help?(Appologies for double post, I just really need some help with this)