Author Topic: Best games of all time?  (Read 1484 times)

its a little topic where you discuss the possible best games (series included) for these consoles: NES, N64, PS1, PS2, Xbox, GCN, PS3, Wii, 360, PC, and the Sega Dreamcast

~Here's My Pick~

NES: Super Mario Bros. The Legend of Zelda
SNES: Super Metroid
N64: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
PS1: Resident Evil 2
PS2: Kingdom Hearts Series (Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories)  :cookieMonster:
Xbox: Halo 1 and 2
GCN: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year-Door
PS3: Little Big Planet
Wii: Super Smash Bros Brawl  :cookieMonster:
360: The Orange Box (Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 1, Half-Life 2 Episode 2, Team Fortress 2, Portal)  :cookieMonster:
PC: Killing Floor (not the UT3 mod, the actual game)
Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure 2

:3

« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 03:24:30 PM by Katamari007 »

PS1 was spyro!
PS2 was definitely the jak and daxter series.
GCN was mario sunshine or sonic adventure 2: battle
360 is ehh, i dunno. maybe oblivion
ps3 probably little big planet
pc is debatable
the rest i agree with you on

Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure 2

I'm going to have to disagree with you there, The Best game for the Dreamcast was Sonic Adventure not Sonic Adventure 2.

snes and ps1

the world should have stopped making games there :D

snes and ps1

But playstation one invented the 3D games. Nintendo obviously needed to copy that, to produce better games. That's why we got the Nintendo 64. Years after it microsoft created the xbox.

What system was Vector-man on?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 04:39:46 PM by orange wolf »

snes and ps1

CHRONO TRIGGER :D

Also FF series :D
Whats system was Vector-man on?
Sega mega drive/ Genesis

I wish consoles wouldn't die out, and add upgrades for it.

best game for PC is a tie with me.  It's hard to tell between Fallout 3 or Dark Messiah.  I prefer the combat style in Dark Messiah, but Fallout 3 [obviously] has less glitching and crashing.

best game for PC is a tie with me.  It's hard to tell between Fallout 3 or Dark Messiah.  I prefer the combat style in Dark Messiah, but Fallout 3 [obviously] has less glitching and crashing.
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic? I rarely see glitches/crashes aside from when my graphics card failed.

Best PC game for me is probably the Black & White series.

I've always been a huge fan of driving games, so for the play stations I'd have to say that CTR is the best.
For playstation 2 I'd go with either Jak and Daxter Series, War of the Monsters (when with friends playing), or Destroy All Humans! 2.

For 360 its a toss up between GTA: IV (for the free play online, like I could play that for hours.)
or Burnout: Paradise (also could play that for hours.)

oh and for PC, Sims 3. (but maybe thats just cause I got it on saturday, ionno.)

Best Dreamcast game is will be Elysian Shadows.