0 (0%)
No
1 (20%)
Don't see a real use...
0 (0%)
Can be useful
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: New Menu Buttons?  (Read 797 times)

Can someone make these two buttons for the blockland menu?
●First one Recent Players.
●It tells you the players names you played with and their IDS.
●Next one, Server History Shows you servers you were on and join the server being ●hosted currently, unless it has a password.

I doubt that will be able to be made. mainly because;

Recent Players
If you are on a server that has in its time, 30-40 players coming in and out, that will take up some hefty memory. I just don't think Blockland would be capable of such an action.

Server History
Again, even if this only remembers, say, the last 5 servers you were on, I believe it would take a fair amount of [memory?/Bandwith?*] as it would have to keep updating itself to the last five servers. And, judging from the fact that i would imagine you want it to allow you to quickly connect to those last 5 servers, it would probably have to remember their IP's too.

So unless i am completely and utterly wrong in what i've said (Which no doubt i am) I don't believe this is capable of being done. Sorry.

*As i said before, i have no idea what im going on about, so correct me if im wrong.

Can someone make these two buttons for the blockland menu?
First one Recent Players.
●It tells you the players names you played with and their IDS.

●Next one, Server History Shows you servers you were on and join the server being ●hosted currently, unless it has a password.

To see recent players on a server and their IDs, if you're an admin, you can check under the "Clear Bricks".
If you mean for any server you've joined, I'm sure it could be done.

To see recent players on a server and their IDs, if you're an admin, you can check under the "Clear Bricks".
Hmm, is that how you percieved it? I thought he meant as in, the most recent players i have played with (While not on a server, or say, have moved to a new one) Sort of like the Xbox Live, Friends ability. Where it gives you the options to see your Messages, Friends online, and Recent Players (You have played with)

Or steam. Not just Xbox Live.

Now that I think about it, I think RTB v4 is doing something like this, unless Ephi trashed that part of the version.

Yeah, I have Steam, i just don't use its friends stuff, no point since my computer doesn't support any of the games i have well enough, to do Online play(It only just supports them in single player, with all settings turned to lowest. But then again, i guess this laptop isn't design for games).

I used Xbox Live as an example since, i have used it.