Poll

Are you going to:

Buy it I can't wait
27 (60%)
Wait until other people say whether its worth the money or not
8 (17.8%)
Not sure
4 (8.9%)
Stick with old mods (eg RTB) (likely to die out though)
2 (4.4%)
I will quit BL altogether
4 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: So who is Buying/Not Buying Retail then?  (Read 6260 times)

There's an assload of things that you haven't seen, and it's still under construction.

I have the money and all...

It's just the aspects of "Credit Cards", "Online Shopping", and "Quality" that impact me.

PayPal or no way pal. <--How lame was that?

dnt u haev a momy dat payz 4 ur gaemz//?

There will be a demo anyway, so you will know what you're paying for. No reason to decide now whether you're going to buy or not. :)

Definitely not buy it.  I vote that it looks inferior to TBM, TBG, RtB, and even AiO.

Bwahahahahahahahah. You must be handicapped or something?

I wish I could buy, but my parents wouldn't let me get something off the internet : /    I'll try my best though.
same

[Removed as per Luq's request. He has a point.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:38:17 AM by Jadenx »

how do you compare TBG with retail then if you keep saying its got nothing to do with blockland?
by that note, i could do ten times better! by pouring legos over the floor in my house. no lag here! perfect fps, billions of faces at once

[Removed as per Luq's request. He has a point.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 11:37:57 AM by Jadenx »

I honestly don't care too much where TBG is going, as long as it comes out dissimiliar to Retail. I might play both, it depends.

Judging TBG is like judging Retail, as it is now. For all we know, it might come out being a game with Lincon Logs, or Kinex, or Tinker Toys...

I wouldn't burst a blood vessel over it. Some of the TBM crew dropped off, and some other people have joined on the project. They ported all the code over, the redid it from scratch so there isn't anything left, so its basically their own game, and not much you can do except ban them from the forums, or sue if they keep the models and artwork.

I don't really want to hear anymore about it on this forum, nor about the fighting.

I believe this topic says So who is Buying/Not Buying Retail then?, to which the answer, if you planned on playing soley TBG would be: No. Not: No way, TBG is going to have 10 million bricks, run a thousand times faster, and definitely won't have those stupid (really awesome) jello bricks.

I suppose you could argue that my post is an attempt to silence TBG, on the Blockland forums. To which I would reply, why, yes, I do believe it is.

It's not going to use any part of Blockland, but I agree, I'd like for the bitter members of this forum to drop TBG, plskthx.

[WC3]Keal

im gonna get it and im gonna get RTB retail mod witch will be there the first dya its out
im sure mocheeze and gang are already working on the retail mod

truthfully im not going to get it because there are better things for free (not insulting anyo ne :b) although it will surpass LEGO's games (which isnt very hard)