Author Topic: Music  (Read 1117 times)

How do you make music playable on blockland

Also HOW THE HELL DO YOU INSERT IMAGES

Convert your audio file into a .Ogg and put in sounds folder in add-ons. Also make sure your song isn't the full song, unless you want to be sued.

For pictures, get your picture and upload to imageshack.us or photobucket and upload your pictures and get the direct link post them on here and highlight and click the

Convert your audio file into a .Ogg and put in sounds folder in add-ons. Also make sure your song isn't the full song, unless you want to be sued.
You don't get sued, it just takes forever downloading the song off servers is you have the Download Music option enabled

As Godik7 said, you need to convert it to a .ogg file, but what he failed to mention is that is must be mono, not stereo

Edit: Read this
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=71888.0
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:53:44 AM by Masterlegodude »

You don't get sued, it just takes forever downloading the song off servers is you have the Download Music option enabled

As Godik7 said, you need to convert it to a .ogg file, but what he failed to mention is that is must be mono, not stereo

Edit: Read this
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=71888.0

THX

To put images, I would suggest heading here.
Upload an image and take the img link from the side and paste it in your post. There's an easier way I'm sure.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 11:00:18 AM by ultimamax »

Dude use the musick brick

Dude use the musick brick

... You do know what he meant right? He want's to make music playable in Blockland. Not just use the music brick to listen to pre-recorded songs.

On-Topic. I was just fumbling around,but i made a song in .ogg format, named it, placed it in \Vista\Blockland\Add-Ons\Music   I believe that is the right folder, its where all my other songs are. However, when i opened Blockland, i couldn't see my song in the Music menu (And before anyone says so, i mean the tick box list of songs, like the Add-Ons one, before starting a game) I'm just wondering if there is something wrong i've done. I did it step by step perfect as showed in the tutorial linked here. Unless i've placed it somewhere wrong, im stumped.