Author Topic: Ressurect the dead!  (Read 1829 times)

No I'm not asking Badspot for necromancy. I'm asking Badspot to start working on Age of Time again! Who would have thought that such a small and unfinished game could actually manage to get on my personal favorites. Blockland and AoT are AWESOME games. And the people/person that makes them know how to perfect something as good as this.

I realize Badspot will probably shoot me multiple times for this. But why not at least finish the game?

Yes we would all like this indeed but there have been hundreds of these before. Sorry but no it's not going to happen. Badspot did say if he ever started working on this again he would start over.

I think he should ask around for someone with the Torque Engine, and then release all the non-commercial bits to them. Badspot is entitled to work on Blockland, so someone else should take control of AOT.

because he'd rather work on the game he's making a living on?

But why not at least finish the game?

Age of Time does not make Badspot money. Blockland makes Badspot money. Which is he more likely to be motivated to work on?

Its not just because AoT doesn't currently make Badspot money, obviously Blockland v0002 didn't make him money but surprise surprise he still finished it.

From what hes said, AoT is completely broken, mostly the player aspects, and he made it all wrong so he would have to redo almost everything and he doesn't have the time or the passion for that...yet...

I would buy AoT if he fixed some bugs and added skills.

I would buy AoT if he fixed some bugs and added skills.
I was going to say the same thing. If he finished AoT and made it the kick ass game we hoped for and know he is capable of making, it would make him more money than Blockland alone would right?

BA BA BA

I messed up, I was thinking something else >.< blah, forget what I said
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 11:27:05 PM by Mercury »

Thats a bad idea

Example:At the Log Challenge, you kill yourself, another person grabs you and goes to top and ressurects you, then tada! Cheat win.
Learn to read.

added skills.
Anyone remember us being able to run super fast? :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:32:01 AM by Jimmg »