Author Topic: my parents......  (Read 4830 times)

Honestly, you can't believe Block Dude is 17, can you?
I can actually. You'd be surprised to believe some people are who they really are. I'll find examples later.
Oh, wait, I can think of one right now. Oprah made an account on Twitter a while back. She said something like..
"HI TWITTERS. GOOD TO JOIN!" or something.
1. Called Twitterers Twitters.
2. All caps
3. Fail punctuation

1. i'm really sorry D:
Divorce is next, sorry.
this guy can tell the future

Qft.
  Exactly, you ain't even legal yet. Unless that number changes state to state >_>

16 for michigan, dont know where he lives though.

the fact is now that you have 2 years left in school just go to a different college then everyone and start a new life

I don't like you with a fox, I don't like you in a box.

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

-face snip(oh crap theres blood)-
sorry, dude.
thanks
Do you want some cheese with that whine?

fail

I AM NOT GOING TO loving KILL MY SELF WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!??!

Aww. D:

Block dude, have you ever seen American Pie? Did you understand the message of it at all?

You don't have to have love before you leave high school, it's just an added bonus. It's no big deal.

Look, I'm also 17 1/2 (exactly as of today), I haven't been laid, but do you hear me bitching?

Block dude, have you ever seen American Pie? Did you understand the message of it at all?

You don't have to have love before you leave high school, it's just an added bonus. It's no big deal.

Look, I'm also 17 1/2 (exactly as of today), I haven't been laid, but do you hear me bitching?
QFT

Dude chill. Don't be so hard on yourself.

If someone in your class hates you, they can go forget themselves, they just don't realise how inteligent you are.

My parents are almost divorced too, and I got depressed for awhile. But I eventually got over it. It will start to pass over time, trust me. Also remember they are doing it for their health and your health.

I have never had a girlfriend either, it's not good to rush things. One day the perfect girl will come along, and you will find your one true love. Just wait.

Enjoy life, and don't dawn on stuff like that. Try to talk to someone, or distract yourself a bit. There is always problems in life, but we are built to get through them. All of us. I mean, I am practically through  it, so, I bet you can make it through it too. Feel free to PM me any time ;).

Did I accidentally enter the drama topic?

Nope... off topic...

Your GRADE... does that mean you're in grade school? You shouldn't have love yet. Only a few stupid horny kids have love that early.