Author Topic: Different Colored Jets  (Read 10302 times)

Different Color Jets
by AGlass0fMilk
Well, I put this on RTB, but I never released it here, so here it is. This pack comes with green, blue, and purple jets. They are not set to your default jets, they are a player type. You can also use them on bricks as emitters. Here are some pretty pics:

All the jet emitters side by side.

All the jets being used, I butchered the images.

View this mod on RTB mod manager.

DOWNLOAD IT NOW

Have fun...

Awesome... serverCmds that change your jet color would be so hawt :3

But I love it anyways.

serverCmds that change your jet color would be so hawt :3

exacly

Hey, you're back. Nice to see you haven't spammed the Suggestions and Requests. Welcome back.

I love you in the manliest way possible :D

so, like diffrent flames equals diffrent heat?  just like in real life?

No, where did you get that idea?
Where did you get either of those ideas?

BEWARE TANGENT!!!!!!
Commanderdrew your right in the real world it goes from violet which is the hottest then to blue, orange and red. This is governed by the visible light spectrum or electromagnetic spectrum. With violet having more light waves packed into a shorter length and red having the least amount of waves packed into the same length.

Ok done.
sorry commanderdrew this really has nothing to do with heat even though that would be really cool.

BEWARE TANGENT!!!!!!
Commanderdrew your right in the real world it goes from violet which is the hottest then to blue, orange and red. This is governed by the visible light spectrum or electromagnetic spectrum. With violet having more light waves packed into a shorter length and red having the least amount of waves packed into the same length.

Ok done.
sorry commanderdrew this really has nothing to do with heat even though that would be really cool.
there is no violet fire. onlt white, blue, yellow, orange, and red, from hottest to coldest.

is it client side or is it ingame only?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 11:06:06 PM by Boomshan »

there is no violet fire. onlt white, blue, yellow, orange, and red, from hottest to coldest.

Theoretically there is, but the wave frequency of violet is almost into the non visible parts of the electromagnetic spectrum, being closer to the ultraviolet spectrum meaning its closer to x-rays and gamma rays. So its very hard to see.

Theoretically there is, but the wave frequency of violet is almost into the non visible parts of the electromagnetic spectrum, being closer to the ultraviolet spectrum meaning its closer to x-rays and gamma rays. So its very hard to see.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 09:14:25 PM by Julius The 1st »