Author Topic: New Weapon: L4D Pistol  (Read 22826 times)

I really dont like it but thats just me

Can you do better?It seems you don't recognize sarcasm when it slaps you in the face.
Sarcasm on the internet isnt obvious, all of my friends just about never use the forgetin pistol, which they should when they have a forgetIN SHOTGUN AND A HORDE COMES.

*UNAccurate model compared to the L4D one
It's too forgetin round! What the hell is this? rOundland?

L4D Pistol has wooden handle, I think...
Let me get out my shotgun ( WITH A WOODEN HANDLE). Or better! Let me use my wooden molotov! WHy the forget would a pistol be wooden? Did we just go back to the 17th century?

I'm sorry to bump this but this guy is practically slapping me in the face and I have to slap him back...

L4D Pistol has wooden handle, I think...
The HANDLE is wood, not the whole loving gun, dumbass.

Oh and while I'm at it...

Let me get out my shotgun ( WITH A WOODEN HANDLE).

This is called a Remington 1187 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun. This is the shotgun I shoot at the trap range every Sunday. Check out the WOODEN HANDLE!

I shoot guns every Sunday, so learn some basic info about guns before you start making me look like I'm a stuffhead.

Sarcasm on the internet isnt obvious, all of my friends just about never use the forgetin pistol, which they should when they have a forgetIN SHOTGUN AND A HORDE COMES.
why would they use a pistol if they have a shotgun then?

Did comr4de fake a perma-ban?

On topic:I think i could make it akimbo

why would they use a pistol if they have a shotgun then?
Shotgun out of ammo. Plus, can't use big guns while downed.

cant you make a double like in the real L4D?

I'm sorry to bump this but this guy is practically slapping me in the face and I have to slap him back...
The HANDLE is wood, not the whole loving gun, dumbass.

Oh and while I'm at it...

This is called a Remington 1187 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun. This is the shotgun I shoot at the trap range every Sunday. Check out the WOODEN HANDLE!

I shoot guns every Sunday, so learn some basic info about guns before you start making me look like I'm a stuffhead.
0_0 wasted your time. And not all guns have wooden handles

No, not all guns have wooden handles. But some do. And more specifically, the L4D pistol does. The whole gun isn't wood, just the handle.

No, not all guns have wooden handles. But some do. And more specifically, the L4D pistol does. The whole gun isn't wood, just the handle.

I dont think i have actually took the time to check