Author Topic: "no u" and other such unfunny stuff everyone regurgitates over and over. Updated.  (Read 4697 times)

Remember when EVERYONE (including me) said "no u" a couple times just for laughs long ago?

Looks like people and times change.
"no u" is never at all a comeback or in any way shape or form supposed to be actually used for something serious. It's an old handicapped meme that granted a lot of people including me used. But now it's being repeatedly eaten and vomited back up to be used again and it's a

STOP SAYING "NO U".

And while I'm still here; Purposely saying "nao" or purposely misspelling words to actually act like it is stupid. It's barely funny as a joke.

On top of Muffinmix's post (scroll down), stop using the same jokes over and over again too. Christ you're playing a building game, a game that requires creativity. Use that creativity and your half-decent sense of humor to at least make something everyone can at least laugh to themselves.

tl;dr:
  • "no u" isn't funny and neither are the other stuff jokes everyone uses. Get new ones ffs.
  • Purposely doing bad grammar/spelling for a certain reason is stupid. Doing it for a joke isn't funny either. It makes you look like your the only one laughing.
  • BE loving CREATIVE AND GET GOOD JOKES.

Hey look people still are stupid enough to keep using stuff like lolcats and other crap ripped from AOL "super funny sites!!!!!!!!!", or unfunny people like you from encyclopedia dramatica or whatever.

Stuff like this includes "POST CAT PICS HERE", "LOOK AT THIS BABY HE DA MAN", "POST FUNNY PIX HERE LOOOOOL" and other such stuff is annoying.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 11:40:05 PM by Gen. Nick »

Unless it's for comedy.  :cookieMonster:

Unless it's for comedy.  :cookieMonster:
Not even for comedy :|

It's so abused it makes me cringe when I see it.

same with " at least I have a life!!111!!1!!!"   or "urmom!!1!!!!"

I can see where this is going.

It's one of those unfunny catch-phrases people like to spurt out when they want everyone around them to die a little on the inside as they all realize this is ultimately what humanity has amounted to after all these years of hard work and dedication.

Essentially it's such phrases that may sound funny in your head but for many others is synonymous to blood gushing uncontrollably out of their ears and eyes. Yes this is the feeling I get whenever I glance over that stuff for instance.

These include "Omnomnomnom" and everything centering around "Sandvich".

You could also make this thread a double feature by tackling all the other weak burns and stuffty memes that are flying around here at mach 2 speeds on a daily basis. creep bear seems to be a favorite amongst the kiddies (the forget is wrong with them, seriously), as well as a few other sins that people just love to commit over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

At least everyone stopped loving saying "cake" everywhere.

At least everyone stopped loving saying "cake" everywhere.
SHH
DONT START IT UP AGAIN.

inb4nou
inb4cake
Jesus loving christ.

Seriously, it is not even funny as a joke. Doesn't even make me think of laughter.

Speaking of which, inb4 isn't funny either.

Orangeyou glad I didn't say banana :D

Speaking of which, inb4 isn't funny either.

I was just about to say that.

Also trying to be funny in drama threads, such as if I were to post to only say 'no u' and pretend to be funny whilst only being a douche.

Here comes the semi-annual "stop using meme's" battle.

Which will then simmer down and be forgotten. Like all of the other ones.