Author Topic: "no u" and other such unfunny stuff everyone regurgitates over and over. Updated.  (Read 4696 times)

im going to start saying "cracka please!"

Yet no matter what people come up with, it's going to get old after about 5-10 uses, and then there'll be a Drama topic about that.

To experiment this, I'm going to start saying "that's absolutely bagels".

There's a chance you just laughed, but you won't the next few times you see it.

I hate when people post stuff like that too...Like you post a serious topic and all they say is "LOLWUT" or something stupid that doesn't relate or make any since at all to the conversation...

I agree, its not funny eithor. And honestly, I've posted it before, its still not funny even when you do it yourself...(In my opinion.)

NO YOU.

I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

I agree; it's old and lame and predictable and I like to repurcuss and without using a different acronym and that was irrelevant and I'll just post this and go now.

Oh, and don't forget 'Get Out'.
I remember Ronin and Facechild posted their SA memey stuff on this a while back and then it became everyones favourite catchphrase for the next ever.

I think it's ok using it ingame or in a chat with your friend/s.

12:52 - Wh0dA(ATec): u suk pretty hadron richards lolololololo
12:52 - [A-T]Kimy: nop
12:52 - Wh0dA(ATec): aye, you do
12:53 - [A-T]Kimy: nop
12:53 - [A-T]Kimy: u do
12:53 - Wh0dA(ATec): u suck dem as hard as possible
12:53 - Wh0dA(ATec): and then they came over ur face
12:53 - Wh0dA(ATec): with anything inside them
12:53 - Wh0dA(ATec): and you just think about melting
12:53 - Wh0dA(ATec): because its so
12:53 - Wh0dA(ATec): FOCKING HOT
12:53 - [A-T]Kimy: no
12:53 - [A-T]Kimy: u
12:54 - Wh0dA(ATec): no

No you :3
Eh, okay. It does get annoying when noobs have no possible comebacks, they just do it to save themselves.

The whole 'inb4(whatever)' is getting annoying as well.

I only do it because I'm awesomer than half the people that do it.

Using such words and phrases is so 2007.

Awesomer isnt a word, Chex Mix (c)

I think saying "cool story br0" as a response is considered a dismissive statement and is bannable.

Thank god.

Loel whut?  :cookieMonster:

No, but I totally agree it does get annoying if the people say it more then once in a time period. Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite get over it.