Author Topic: THE END OF THE WORLD  (Read 11263 times)

The Mayans ran out of rock, Nostradamus was on opium, the Bible is a moral guideline, and the world is going to end one way or another. It is a matter of when we leave this planet that affects us.

its in the bible so it WILL happen AHHHHH!H!H!H!H!HH!H!

Hey guess what?  The bible can be wrong.  So can any other loving holy book.

The Bible is a moral guideline. It is not supposed  to be interpreted as history.

The world won't end in 2012, its just the end of the mayan calender. Its the same with our calenders. Once it reaches Jan 1, we buy a new one!

How would you like in the end of december everyone running around screaming, killing eachother and whatknot. And in the end they find there is another calender.

This thread is another crappy spamming, attention whoring thread.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:47:32 PM by Choneis »

Jebus maed wata in2 wien. WHAY CAUNT I DUU TAT BISH!!!!! JEBUS IS HAXAR I NOE IT!

The world won't end in 2012, its just the end of the mayan calender. Its the same with our calenders. Once it reaches Jan 1, we buy a new one!

LOL'd

The mayans predicted their deathon 2012 but they died too soon, 2012 already did happen.

Found it, copy pasted.
All religion does is cause war and conflict, mainly for nothing. It is only a problem. This is why i am atheist, though it sometimes can worsen things, I don't have to bother myself with "practices" or church or something.
Really, religion just makes everything worse.
Adding on...
Religion is the result of some richard wanting to have something to live for, something to delude himself that when he dies, he will be enlightened or some stuff, something to tell people to follow, some way to make himself a leader, and some fun stories to tell people for lulz.

Huh. Sounds like politics.
 :cookieMonster:

The mayans predicted their deathon 2012 but they died too soon, 2012 already did happen.
wtf you talking about

Science based predictions that didn’t come true:
 “The earth’s crust does not move”- 19th through early 20th century accepted geological science.
And they do.

“The bomb will never go off. I speak as an expert in explosives.” — Admiral William Leahy, U.S. Atomic Bomb Project
It went off.

“I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.” — Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943
Five computers, ey?

“Radio has no future. Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible. X-rays will prove to be a hoax.” — William Thomson, Lord Kelvin, British scientist, 1899.
Wouldn't he like to see today.

“There is not the slightest indication that nuclear energy will ever be obtainable. It would mean that the atom would have to be shattered at will.” — Albert Einstein, 1932
And we did.

“Space travel is bunk.” — Sir Harold Spencer Jones, Astronomer Royal of the UK, 1957.
Two weeks later Sputnik orbited the Earth

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:12:48 PM by Choneis »

wtf you talking about

He means that the mayan's predicted the fall of their society in 2012, not everyone.  Of course, I just think they ran out of room on the CIRCULAR STONE.

wtf you talking about

If you actually knew anything about the "bible" or the "end," you would know that the main reason many philosophers predicted said date would bring the end to the world to an end was because that's when the Mayan Civilization's calender came to an end.
Really though, they just didn't think they'd last that long.
Boy were they right!
That was a mean joke. :D

He means that the mayan's predicted the fall of their society in 2012, not everyone.  Of course, I just think they ran out of room on the CIRCULAR STONE.
lol'd owned

lol'd owned

STFU learn on how to use that.

Back on track: The Mayans predicted white people landing on their land on big boats too.