Author Topic: THE END OF THE WORLD  (Read 11149 times)

The bible is a book that was wrote by a drunken afro-american back when jews ruled the world.

Wow... the Demoman is THAT old?

The tanach (Holy book of the jews) has been known to have encrypted messages whitch have a symetric space between each letter(as in 8 jumps or -15 jumps etc.) in them after the discovery of an american jornalist of the assassination of yichac rabin in 1996.
After that discovery many more were made like the fall of the WTC.
Some time ago they found a new message (whitch I checked my self) it sayed obama 2012 in hebrew,The chapter that it was written in was the one about the end of the world.
Coincidence? I'm not so certin about it but I can tell you its there.

I just hope it's wrong and we get to live for another infinity years

the ancient people ran out of space on their giant rock calender.

So, you chose to be selfish and not accept the fact that he had a full life, many happy times and experiences, gave you chance for existence and now that he died and is off to an eternity of pure reward for a life serving himself, his family, his country, and his god? Nice to know you can think of others so well.
Sorry, I've been sleeping.

Are you talking to me? I accept his life and all the wonderful things he did, but he died young and in pain. If I truly believed in Heaven, then I would be happy. Even now, you simply refuse to see that I don't believe in God. I don't believe in Heaven. You say you haven't "given any evidence of being one way or the other", and yet every word exudes belief in God and the Bible. Your posts are a pathetic attempt at pretending to be neutral when you are clearly biased.

I realized something during the night: I'm not going to change my views and neither are you. Therefore, I will read a couple more of your posts, and then leave this thread.

this is all lies, noone can predict judgement day

Sorry, I've been sleeping.

Are you talking to me? I accept his life and all the wonderful things he did, but he died young and in pain. If I truly believed in Heaven, then I would be happy. Even now, you simply refuse to see that I don't believe in God. I don't believe in Heaven. You say you haven't "given any evidence of being one way or the other", and yet every word exudes belief in God and the Bible. Your posts are a pathetic attempt at pretending to be neutral when you are clearly biased.

I realized something during the night: I'm not going to change my views and neither are you. Therefore, I will read a couple more of your posts, and then leave this thread.
Yeah, I was referring to you, and I wasn't stating the heaven thing for your sake, but for his as I'm sure he believed as most people did back then. If you read my posts earlier, you'd see exactly to what extent that belief falls apon even if slightly biased. But since I know you're too lazy to do so in the first place, I'll restate just for you. I believe in god, yes, but I do not believe in any mainstream religion out there due to the fact that it's all based on interpretation of what humanity feels god wants us to do, which in most cases I think is wrong. My arguments remained neutral until you had to start spouting inappropriate slams against Christians in general in the hopes of looking cool and appealing to other atheists.

I know your grandpa's death was not a pleasant thing to experience, when mine died in a similar manner I was glad he no longer had to suffer. I was mad at god for allowing him to suffer for as long as he had to, but I realized it's not his fault because God does not go out of his way to kill a person's grandpa just to be spiteful to a kid who still has his whole life ahead of him to figure out what he will do with himself. So I got over it just being glad to have had the time to have a grandpa in my life, even if not for as long as I'd like. I have friends who never knew theirs as they died before they were born. Can you imagine how that might be like? Do you think that's god's fault as well? If so, then you have a lot to learn. Humans all die and can do so at any time. God has nothing to do with that other than to ensure that when they do, they have a place to go to to reap bliss for eternity.

You may think it's a silly belief, you may think I'm nuts. I don't care either way. I've never slammed you for believing in what you believe. I've slammed you for being an idiot and spouting nothing but tired repeated excuses and arguments to try and look cool to others when all you needed to do was listen and reply with a "I see what you think, but..." or just not reply at all. No, you had to go the childish route and assume that I was being biased when all I stated was that there is still not enough evidence to confirm the theories as fact for either side of the argument.

I know your grandpa's death was not a pleasant thing to experience, when mine died in a similar manner I was glad he no longer had to suffer. I was mad at god for allowing him to suffer for as long as he had to, but I realized it's not his fault because God does not go out of his way to kill a person's grandpa just to be spiteful to a kid who still has his whole life ahead of him to figure out what he will do with himself. So I got over it just being glad to have had the time to have a grandpa in my life, even if not for as long as I'd like. I have friends who never knew theirs as they died before they were born. Can you imagine how that might be like? Do you think that's god's fault as well? If so, then you have a lot to learn. Humans all die and can do so at any time. God has nothing to do with that other than to ensure that when they do, they have a place to go to to reap bliss for eternity.

You must of misinterpreted me; I don't hate God or Jesus. I may not believe that they exist or they are the savior of the human race, but I'm not angry at them. I'm angry at Christians. The diehard believers I've met are (mostly) hypocrites who preach love but practice hate. Did God himself say "It was my will that your grandfather died."? No, it was the zealot-like people. I'm also not angry at the people who both preach and practice love. If you do the right thing not so you can get into heaven, but because it is right, then you can call your self a Christian. Notice how the main part of "Christian" is "Christ". You should try to be Christ-like, not a Christian.

I also apoligize for the slams against Chrisitians I used in my eariler posts. It was late, and I had become very worked up about things, but that still does not excuse me. Please forgive me.

You must of misinterpreted me; I don't hate God or Jesus. I may not believe that they exist or they are the savior of the human race, but I'm not angry at them. I'm angry at Christians. The diehard believers I've met are (mostly) hypocrites who preach love but practice hate. Did God himself say "It was my will that your grandfather died."? No, it was the zealot-like people. I'm also not angry at the people who both preach and practice love. If you do the right thing not so you can get into heaven, but because it is right, then you can call your self a Christian. Notice how the main part of "Christian" is "Christ". You should try to be Christ-like, not a Christian.

I also apoligize for the slams against Chrisitians I used in my eariler posts. It was late, and I had become very worked up about things, but that still does not excuse me. Please forgive me.

It's also god's law to forgive and forget. Water under the bridge, my friend. It takes a lot to admit fault and i can respect that.

Notice how the main part of "Christian" is "Christ". You should try to be Christ-like, not a Christian.

Christian - adj.: Manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus; Christlike.

Just thought I'd point that out.

It's also god's law to forgive and forget. Water under the bridge, my friend. It takes a lot to admit fault and i can respect that.

Same here.

The tanach (Holy book of the jews) has been known to have encrypted messages whitch have a symetric space between each letter(as in 8 jumps or -15 jumps etc.) in them after the discovery of an american jornalist of the assassination of yichac rabin in 1996.
After that discovery many more were made like the fall of the WTC.
Some time ago they found a new message (whitch I checked my self) it sayed obama 2012 in hebrew,The chapter that it was written in was the one about the end of the world.
Coincidence? I'm not so certin about it but I can tell you its there.

I just hope it's wrong and we get to live for another infinity years
Given an infinite amount of time any prediction can come true. We also can say that it is in fact 2093 right now because of our definition of time. We can interpret time differently then others and still be correct. It is just a matter of translating that knowledge to others. Stating a year can not help anything taking that into this. I would not take any predictions from anything seriously until it is specific to every aspect it predicts.

Christian - adj.: Manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus; Christlike.

I know that, but what I meant was to try to be Christlike, not just go through the motions by going to church and such.

We have earth years, but what is a universe year?
Because the universe isn't revolving around anything particular, it does not have years.
You could say we are revolving around the central point of the Big Bang, but that is a very loose orbit.