Author Topic: Imposters...  (Read 5489 times)

1.Check apprences
2.Use AIM
Two simple steps.
This or IRC. People wouldn't believe how easy it is to impersonate a member of a mod team. Not that I've done anything wrong [;P], but people don't even ask questions.

http://materazziwtf.ytmnd.com/
:O:O:O

whats the (music?) sound clip that begins to play then stops. or maybe its only doing that for me, i NEED to hear it now its bugging me
It's a bug with firefox, there is nothing I can do about it.

noodles from the band the offspring or pierce brosnan as me (though im not a imposter)
and Riddler as anarki/cruel deciever.
yes, anarki and cruel deciever are 1 and the same

and the flag freaks from red v. blue as the imposter mocheeses and ephis

ATTN:
Storeclerks says that Jason is that person that imposted storeclerk and crashed my server.
The IP matches so i belive him
That also means that he is the [ussr]ronin imposter

ATTN:
Storeclerks says that Jason is that person that imposted storeclerk and crashed my server.

I freakin changed my name to Jason7811 you idiot.  I did NOT however, do anything to the USSR server.  I have some friends that play blockland who use the same isp as I do.  One of them is the one that introduced me to blockland.  If you don't belive me, I'll give you their emails.

isp or ip? well i wouldnt think every aol user in a town would have the same ip number.
but i forgot how it works i been a cable user to long now.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 12:36:33 AM by Bisjac »

ATTN:

I freakin changed my name to Jason7811 you idiot.  I did NOT however, do anything to the USSR server.  I have some friends that play blockland who use the same isp as I do.  One of them is the one that introduced me to blockland.  If you don't belive me, I'll give you their emails.

isp or ip? well i wouldnt think every aol user in a town would have the same ip number.
but i forgot how it works i been a cable user to long now.
i don't use aol, i use some crap called carolina connection

yawn
dial up is dial up

Here's a little something for you.  I joined the BC server and it said my ip was similar to 'Bobdebuilda' who was banned.

i heard your ip matched other people'(s!!!!) also
people that spam and impersonate?

maybe its not just bad luck?

sigh...

im implying that your full of crap, and your the one impersonating all these people and doing the spamming.

sigh...

im implying that your full of crap, and your the one impersonating all these people and doing the spamming.

wait...AHA...jason was on bones4 server and he (somehow) was changing his name to EXACTLY the same as others without getting the .1 at the end of the name. he was impersonating darth vader and saying "I LIKE snake" so i am now agreeing that Jason is the impersonator.

Speaking of imposters, it looks like people are enjoying using my avatar, lol. I know it's pretty, and I'm flattered that you all love it so much. :D Though I suspect that Jadenx is doing it to try and mislead people, since his arguments and ideas don't stand on their own merit, haha.

Speaking of imposters, it looks like people are enjoying using my avatar, lol. I know it's pretty, and I'm flattered that you all love it so much. :D Though I suspect that Jadenx is doing it to try and mislead people, since his arguments and ideas don't stand on their own merit, haha.

You diserve a reward of putting it so well :D Ownage when its best.