Author Topic: Age Of Time Version X  (Read 7754 times)

k1l4l4

Cheese, moons Tails? Is that the BEST you can come up with, random words?

NAW i want to fly to the moon on a dragon eat some cheese to reheal

Anything for posts!
Want to be my whore, tails?

k1l4l4

OK people try to STAY on topic.

k1l4l4

(sorry for double post) OK mabey, just maby, I will have food put in also. I will update tommorow but till then I will go to sleeeeeeeeep. Good night all and I will see you later on.

Badspot

• Administrator
Things needed:
Everything

People Needed:
Everyone

People on the team:
k1l4l4 (team leader - does nothing, takes all credit)

k1l4l4

Actually Badspot, I do do things for it and I dont take all the credit. I need one more modeler to get things going faster and I do model things for it and I have to run it and all.

Basically your post says "Hey, I am going to make a mod with armor, a combination system, and birds. Now what I need is somebody to model the armor, somebody to code the combination sytem, and somebody to make me some birds."

k1l4l4

Wrong. I have the bird, I need to make the animation, I am modeling most everything else, and I have some scripters(I hope) and  besides, I don't see anyone ELSE making mods for age of time. And if you think I am bad, go to the people at facepunch studios.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 02:36:17 PM by k1l4l4 »

I can model. (Does anyone have MS3d 1.6.6? If so can they email it to me at zarla.pwns@gmail.com )

k1l4l4

I have 1.7.8. So stevey, think you can model and texture a feather or bow? And updating first post to include you.

OK something went wrong in the forums so I had to re-register so here I am, I can no longer update the first post so I request this thread be locked so I can post a new one.