Author Topic: Block Quest(WIP)  (Read 5205 times)

block world becuse you go all over the world to beat badspot

Does it have to have "Block" in it?

How about we just say "too bad" and use the name anyway?

How about we just say "too bad" and use the name anyway?
It isn't like the other guy has a copywright.

I don't understand... Kakashi was the original person to organize this, you are just a modder. We all have a part in this, you know, whether it's suggestions or scripting. You taking the whole project for yourself and working on it alone IMO is greedy and rude, just ignore all the people with insane suggestions, and everything will be alright.
The issue is that as a modder I need certain things done in order to get work done.

Too many people float around doing nothing, we need to, as a group, work on building builds to work specifically with the mod, so then we can assign certain people to build certain levels without bunches of complications.

We need to think reasonably, not insanely.

Rky, i do agree with your statement, we lack organization, i need to know when your servers up so i can work on the project, your the only server with your bots and other mods that you use.

Ideas for name:
The Superior Adventure of Blockos
Level-up. Fight. Win(LuFP)
BlokMP Adventure
MultiBlok
AdventureBlok
BlokWorld
Blockland Multiplayer Campaign
The Better Campaign
Blockland V12.5
The Better Gamemode
ServerO'Adventure
Servers in Levels
BlockoRPG
BlokRPG

OK, I get it, but can I still be in the project as a level designer/modeler? I have figured out how to work with your bots pretty well but I never had time to demonstrate.

What we need is a date and time to meet and get organized

i can host the server, but rkys would be better

Rky will most likely be hosting, so he should pick the date.

EDIT: Come on guys, give us something to model D:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 06:32:23 PM by Tingalz »

Sorry, the work on Robot Factory is coming slowly.

Anyway, are there going to conventional weapons (like guns) as well as the non-standard ones seen here? It seems like there are not many weapons for such a large mod.

we may use downloaded onces and give the owner credit on the list, i wonder where rky is

Sorry, the work on Robot Factory is coming slowly.

Anyway, are there going to conventional weapons (like guns) as well as the non-standard ones seen here? It seems like there are not many weapons for such a large mod.
Yeah, 4 to 5 weapons per class with 5-6 classes, 25-30 fully custom weapons isn't much >.>

Downloaded weapons will not work.

Rky, you should host, can you give us a date and time?

Yeah just give me a day or two to revocer from vacation.