Author Topic: Blockland gone Wrong!  (Read 2691 times)

Okay, this just sucks. Period. I've stuff things that did better than this. Get a better movie recording program, put in subtitles with WMM instead of using Blockland chat. Use better jokes and just fix the loving quality it's torture for my eyes.
This.

And I watched the whole series, it wasn't even funny. It was just random pictures and people blowing up.

These suck. Badly.

They're bad quality slideshows with next-to-impossible-to-read-chat, overused wtf bombs, and unfunny jokes in general.

Better luck next time.

I'd have to agree with these two, they are poor and don't employ humour in any funny way.

All of his stuffty buildings in a compilation for our delight.

Don't macs come with iMovie?
yeah, but it doesn't let me put text durning a clip or something like that

I'd have to agree with these two, they are poor and don't employ humour in any funny way.
trial and error. thanks everyone for the opinions
soon my series will get better (i hope) i'm going to do voice overs and movie reactments =P

look, no slideshows... movies! moving pictures! ya know, millions of frames a minute or something, idk, also, i have a great sence of humor, and i didnt laugh, so... it suckos little chap 3= D= )=<

it's just a bunch of fail memes, and it looks like you took a cam recorder and video taped your monitor while you did handicapped things.

This stuff isn't even worth a review from me.

This wasen't even funny. =l

I'm not going to bother watching it, it's obviously some handicap speaking to himself while he spammes Blood and Gore.

I bet he placed zombie spawns and used them as "players"

Keeneye47 connected.
keeneye47: =/
Keeneye47 has left the game.

My eyes are bleeding and your paying for the medical bill.

He has some weird smiley in nearly all of his posts.