Author Topic: Props  (Read 5844 times)

Oh come on, again?

Ugh.

*ignores all this crap*

forget this

i updated description and for all insulting further posts i say stfu.

No, we will not "stfu." you stole this. You have the right to die and I hope you do. Lock this, remove the link. This was already posted but you had to be a stupid stuff and close your eyes while in the add-ons section. Congrats, you achieved a new level of handicapped.

i updated description and for all insulting further posts i say stfu.
forget you, idiot thieving little brat. If you're going to steal without permission, at the very least try and get your dipstuff half of a brain to type out the actual credits of who made them. If you don't know, which I have doubt of, you probably are one of the 7-year-olds who got them when they were STOLEN onto RTB or General, and had the brilliant little idea of putting them AGAIN, in add-ons, WITHOUT PROPER CREDIT OR PERMISSION.

Tl;dr, forget you.

forget you, idiot thieving little brat. If you're going to steal without permission, at the very least try and get your dipstuff half of a brain to type out the actual credits of who made them. If you don't know, which I have doubt of, you probably are one of the 7-year-olds who got them when they were STOLEN onto RTB or General, and had the brilliant little idea of putting them AGAIN, in add-ons, WITHOUT PROPER CREDIT OR PERMISSION.

Tl;dr, forget you.

before people get too angry:
Quote from:  NixiLL
I don't care if people re-post this

The reason why Anybody didn't release all of them is due to permission issues.
You, sir, just released a stuffload of stuff without permission.

before people get too angry:

That is only about the propsys...

thank god some one had half a loving mind to release this to the public instead of leaving it on some obscure crapy third party site! dear god if you make a good add on and leave it on a crapy site people will take it and release it on good sites so people can have it! you shouldn't be mad you should be exited that your add on is good enough that people will want to spread it around!