Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 114329 times)

It's the weekend, somebody host :C

G. Lapitac (0%):
   A deathmatch between two teams: The Invaders and the Natives. The Invaders are the Earthen global army who were sent to the planet G. Lapitac in order to invade. They are under the belief that Earth was attacked first when in reality it is simply the Global Republic's first move towards universal control. It is set in the year 2041. The Invaders use extremely powerful modern-futuristic themed weapons, while the Natives use strange weapons developed independently of technology back on Earth.

There's your summary. Now post the projects list for each sect.

Scripters: Develop scripts for the weapon lists (don't worry, they're much more complex than simple assault rifles)
Modellers: Develop models for the weapon lists
Builders: Build G. Lapitac
Eventers: You're gonna have to find stuff to do.

And again, the weapon list:

Invading Team:
Theme: Like modern day weapons, but more advanced and futuristic looking.
Weapons:
   HG33 GPMG: A very powerful rifle with rapid-fire and shotgun modes.
   HG62 Auto Shotgun: An auto shotgun with an attached miniature rocket launcher.
   HG100 Sniper Rifle: A sniper rifle utilizing impact-wave technology that becomes more powerful the longer it travels (two waves fired per shot, each doing less than 5 damage at close range and up to 100-something each at maximum range)
   HG97 I.P.R.: An experimental rocket launcher using impact-wave technology inside of explosives.
   HG26 Sidearm: A submachine gun that can alternate between accurate and rapid-fire modes.

Native Team:
Theme: Alien. Lasers. Futuristic. This one's pretty broad, but use a dark green as a main color generally.
Weapons:
   Shockstick: A basic rifle that fires laser bursts.
   Peacemaker: An area of effect weapon that fires balls of electricity. Sort of like a rocket launcher.
   Bonecrusher: Similar to the peacemaker, but fires more concentrated balls that tend to do damage by knocking targets into the surroundings.
   Anti-Grav bomb: A bomb that deploys via a remote with a single button on it. Causes anything not nailed down to be immobilized and lifted off the ground for 5 seconds.
   Annihilator: A shotgun that alternates between single-fire and automatic fire modes, the automatic mode having considerably more spread.

Weapons with the names crossed out already have completed models. I can produce concept art at request.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:12:25 PM by Amade »

I suggest a 0Grenade:

On explosion a semi-large zone around the explosion site, that lasts for 5 seconds. All players in the zone gradually float upwards and can't move. The purpose? Say there's a little bugger who's hiding behind a barricade, not any more he's not! Say there's somebody capturing your point, not any more he's not!

Not only that, but it creates a zen like effect. A large group of fighters, and you can instantly end all of the commotion by letting everyone float up a bit, where they could meditate perhaps. Or, you could simply pick them off one by one while they are stuck in the air, unable to dodge.

Anti-Grav bomb: A bomb that deploys via a remote with a single button on it. Causes anything not nailed down to be immobilized and lifted off the ground for 5 seconds.
EDIT: Although I suppose a grenade would work better for that

You stole the idea I told you, you little forgeter >:O

The Invaders use extremely powerful modern-futuristic themed weapons, while the Invaders use strange weapons developed independently of technology back on Earth.

:cookieMonster:

I fixed in the main thread.

The Craftsmen - Buy 2 pounds of noxalia get the third free

Well we have officially done nothing today. I need a new router so I can host.

The Craftsmen - Buy 2 pounds of noxalia get the third free

Well we have officially done nothing today. I need a new router so I can host.

Sunday: Nothing
Monday: Nothing
Tuesday: Nothing
Wednesday: Nothing
Thursday: Nothing
Friday: Nothing
Saturday: G. Lapi- Scratch that, refer to Sunday for backup plans

Great news everyone! Our secret project named "Nothing" is coming along very well.

Great news everyone! Our secret project named "Nothing" is coming along very well.
I lol'd ._.

Can Truce host?