Poll

Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 113394 times)

So, you have to be invited in order to app?
I believe it just increases your chances of getting in

Edit: I claim page 77!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:20:08 AM by Chefkokkie »

If the AI hasn't been done, I might work on the guard stuff.

This might be one of the few times you see me for a while. I'll go on every now and then, but don't kick me for inactivity.

I plan on having the guard system work by having guard spawns. You choose to spawn a guard, then you can place these plates called "Guard Paths". There will be 6 different bricks for guard paths. When you want a guard to travel that path, you name the guards spawn brick guard_# and it will begin following the path in the order you placed it and upon returning to the first path brick, it will continue walking on the path. Or I could have the guard path bricks be named like "guard_path_#" to allow for more paths. I also might make it like "guard_path_#_#" and the second number will be the order so you can easily adjust the path.

Guards will not just use proximity 'bubbles' as most AI use. They will have a set FOV (Field of View) and will only attack if they 'see' you. I plan for these guards to be smart. And you can be stealthy and stab them in the back.

There might be different types of guards.

I don't know if I'll actually do this, but anyone who wants to work on it, I'll give them tips and help them out.

Well, it was Troos's job. And I have a feeling he won't finish it for us  :cookieMonster:

So if you made it like that I'd love you. You might want to reference Qwertyuiopas's AI for the paths.

Did anyone notice Cookie Clan died? I want my loving 50 dollars.

I know how I could make the paths.

They'd be managed by Simsets. Then the bot could loop through the Simset to get the next one and set it's move object to that.

Walls might be a problem though so I'd make paths that don't go through walls.

I'm not sure if it's actually "Simset". But I could look at an old script of mine to find out.

What's Nick's BLID?

*cough* Kalph's ID List *cough*

Edit: REPLY TO MY PM PL0X

I believe it just increases your chances of getting in

Edit: I claim page 77!
The virus has spread!

it seems that it's time for me to explain my absence :U

I had school and summer camp and everything time-consuming to do. If anything, I probably won't be able to rejoin until late 2009, about at the Christmas break for my school.

I also have a WIP build that could prove interesting.

You are aware your memberlist is broken, yes?

You are aware your memberlist is broken, yes?

Thanks, fixed it.

Thanks, fixed it.
Also, fix my name. Its lilboarder32, not lilboarder23.

Who's Chef Cookie? I have never seen him before.