Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 113567 times)

New motto

Tomorrow, I'll PM you my new app. I scrapped the little town, and now i made a little bazaar.

When are you guys going to finish the Zombie Apocalypse thing?

When are you guys going to finish the Zombie Apocalypse thing?

It's done.

Orly?
Then how come its not on a server?
Because we have other projects to work on.

What, you expected us to actually put hours of painstaking yet fun building, eventing, scripting and modeling to use?

What, you expected us to actually put hours of painstaking yet fun building, eventing, scripting and modeling to use?
That's the best part! Just getting rid of our work :D

I'm about halfway done with the interior of my app now :)
I just need to do 2 of the interiors of the housing spires and one of the floors of the central spire (because I don't really have ideas for that one).

My bff irl Thar apped. I was worried because he's sortof new and I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

His app was really awesome, yo. It's still a WIP. He had some really cool cubescape, but he needs some work on technique. All in all, it was a very nice WIP and I think he'll learn alot from being in the clan.

My bff irl Thar apped. I was worried because he's sortof new and I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

His app was really awesome, yo. It's still a WIP. He had some really cool cubescape, but he needs some work on technique. All in all, it was a very nice WIP and I think he'll learn alot from being in the clan.
Pics :D

Wizzeh and I are making a city based off this:

But it's not an official Craftsmen project. It's going extremely well.