loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 113541 times)

GOD DAMN IM SUCH A HEAVY PROCRASTINATOR I WANT TO loving APP FJEGFJKEWGIFJHEK

I'm Building For this, it should be done in About 2ormorehours :cookieMonster:

Make your time of survival!

fail.
You have no chance to survive, make your time.

Also, if I'm apping for eventing, and I make an evented bot, how complex must the events be?

fail.
You have no chance to survive, make your time.

Also, if I'm apping for eventing, and I make an evented bot, how complex must the events be?

I dunno, we really don't need any eventers at all right now.

forget. My little brother Quit out blockland while I was getting a Drink. FML

Now I have to start over.
Spock, May i send you a PM of the first floor and then you may tell me to continue or not?

Psycho was kicked for being a doody head.

What the forget Amade?

A while back, I tried to redo a bot quest of his. And he got very mad, and we argued. Well we got over it; the moral being that it worked fine and I had no reason to do that.

And now he's deleting my valve system I spent hours on because it's JVS. He apparently decided the project could no longer use JVS because he said so. He then proceeds to redo it. I get angry, and he kicks me. We talk on Skype and I come back, saying "forget it, I don't have time for this. If he wants to redo it, why not? I do  agree JVS isn't very good". So I ask him if he'll be on in the morning so I can get the save, he says no. I ask if he'll post the save on Skype when he's done so Wizzeh and I can work on it with the most recent save. He says "Bullstuff." and clears bricks. Then he tests duplicator, decides it's a broken addon, and perm bans me with the reason "Get out."

After the Skype discussion I didn't hide any malice in my chat or anything. I was being earnest, I need the most recent save and so forth.

What should I do? I feel like we always work on this project at night, but Wizzeh is asleep and he can't put in his input. It's really his, so he can Annoying Orange anyone as far as decisions. I feel like Amade is taking over the project because he's host, and literally kicks me every time I argue "That's not what Wizzeh said he wanted".

I'm distressed. I feel like I'm helpless, because he won't listen to me and just do what he's supposed to.

The whole time Psycho is taking every chance he can to chastise me, which is frustrating since he just complains and has never actually helped on a clan project.

Discuss :C

I feel like I have managerial problems with the clan. Not enough that I'd want to shut this down; I love this clan.

But enough for me to consult other forumers / clan leaders.

Psycho was kicked for being a doody head.
You mean not worshipping the ground you stand upon?

Discuss :C
What's there to discuss? You spend the entire time on the server complaining. If someone's apping, you want to be working. If I load something, you complain about how some feature or other you don't like (like with my knife that I've been working on). It gets really old really fast. You seem to think that because you started this clan you get to make all the decisions while we mindlessly carry them out and you sit on your ass. Did you do anything for the half hour the prison save was loaded? How long has that "gun challenge" that you wanted to put in so badly been sitting with no events? You haven't done anything at all since you built that room. Wizzeh hasn't been a huge help either, and it's supposed to be his project. You may think Psycho was just trolling but he had a very good point. We've been up arguing till four in the loving morning because of the stuff you've pulled on this project. You wave your ownership of the clan around like it's some sort of dictatorship and it gets old.

I thought maybe when we finished ZDM we'd be able to work on the project I'd been waiting so long to do, but instead, you hear a project idea of Wizzeh's so you just fall in love with it and we completely ignore my project which had been suggested and even started long before Wizzeh ever even though of the prison project.

I've been doing everything for that project which I've slowly began to hate while you sit around and tell me what parts you don't like (bathrooms) and what parts need to be redone (sewers, soda guy quest) and what parts just need to be taken out because they're sooo bad (original dynamite room). I can guarantee you this week while I won't be able to play Blockland online this clan will sink into inactivity.

I feel like I have managerial problems with the clan. Not enough that I'd want to shut this down; I love this clan.

But enough for me to consult other forumers / clan leaders.
The only person you've got is Wizzeh. Nobody else is active at all. When was the last time someone actually on the member list was in the clan server?

You mean not worshipping the ground you stand upon?
What's there to discuss? You spend the entire time on the server complaining. If someone's apping, you want to be working. If I load something, you complain about how some feature or other you don't like (like with my knife that I've been working on). It gets really old really fast. You seem to think that because you started this clan you get to make all the decisions while we mindlessly carry them out and you sit on your ass. Did you do anything for the half hour the prison save was loaded? How long has that "gun challenge" that you wanted to put in so badly been sitting with no events? You haven't done anything at all since you built that room. Wizzeh hasn't been a huge help either, and it's supposed to be his project. You may think Psycho was just trolling but he had a very good point. We've been up arguing till four in the loving morning because of the stuff you've pulled on this project. You wave your ownership of the clan around like it's some sort of dictatorship and it gets old.

I thought maybe when we finished ZDM we'd be able to work on the project I'd been waiting so long to do, but instead, you hear a project idea of Wizzeh's so you just fall in love with it and we completely ignore my project which had been suggested and even started long before Wizzeh ever even though of the prison project.

I've been doing everything for that project which I've slowly began to hate while you sit around and tell me what parts you don't like (bathrooms) and what parts need to be redone (sewers, soda guy quest) and what parts just need to be taken out because they're sooo bad (original dynamite room). I can guarantee you this week while I won't be able to play Blockland online this clan will sink into inactivity.
The only person you've got is Wizzeh. Nobody else is active at all. When was the last time someone actually on the member list was in the clan server?
From the looks of it Spock is just using you to get stuff he wants.  He makes you look like the bitch of the clan.  I also agree that he uses this clan to make it seem like he's important/has power.  Clans are suppose to be about a group of people working together to create/do something on a large scale that they couldn't do themselves not for fame or glory.

The ZDM is a prime example of our cooperative working.

I think there are inactive clan members; Glass for example. But I don't kick if they aren't in the game in general. I do think Glass could safely be kicked.

Anyway, I wasn't complaining; You said something was broken but you refused to test it. Then I tested it on my own and told you it worked fine for me. You didn't take that as an answer and started redoing it.

As far as G. Lapitac goes, we should go back to that. But I don't understand what there's left to do except models, and if you want those then contact the modelers. If there IS something to do, tell me. But the server had plenty of do-nothing-time and you could have loaded up G. Lapitac.

I also think there's a clear difference between between dictating, I only feel I've ever done that is with you and this project. If you disagree with the plotline / gameplay of the jail break, consult Wizzeh not me.

I'm not using you to get what I want. I've been close to you long before this clan, and you were the first member. I don't think there's reason to abuse your talent. You know as well as I do that I respect you, and I consult you for help. I owe you a lot for this clan, you and Wizzeh contributed more than you had to, and if either of you never joined this clan wouldn't be what it is now.

As for Psycho; today was the icing on the cake. I meant to kick him a while back for inactivity. I can't stand his non-existent work ethic

But yeah, like I said, if you tell me what I can do for G. Lapitac, I'll do it. You haven't really given anyone a job for it.

Daddy why are all the adults yelling? :c