Poll

Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 114313 times)

I am quoting this because I don't think Spockticus saw it.

D: Nuuu

D: Nuuu
Sorry, but don't worry, I'll still be helping you guys out on projects like G. Lapitac and ZDM.  Also, I started using Torque Constructor, so I can make some interiors for any maps you make.

that was harsh. i try really hard to make myself sound-well, normal. but no.

that was harsh. i try really hard to make myself sound-well, normal. but no.

I'm sorry, just joking around a little, at your expense.

I am quoting this because I don't think Spockticus saw it.
He saw it.

@Absolution, I saw it. I just couldn't tell if you're saying you're going to quit, or you're giving me an inactivity notice.

I see no reason to kick you for inactivity, just help when you have the time and want to. You can still stay in and only check by every here and there.

Add a projects section so each "sect" knows what it should be doing?
And when is G. Lapitac becoming official? :|

Because you're the only one who would loop through my files and delete them. You did the same thing a month ago with base. I'm taking out access to eval in the server. I hope you scripters have fun without it.
What a douchebag move.

What a douchebag move.
I can see where he's coming from. Truce has been known to do things he shouldn't with eval and this isn't the first time he was using eval when a bunch of files disappeared off of Wizzeh's computer. I don't think Truce did it but it's awfully suspicious.

@Absolution, I saw it. I just couldn't tell if you're saying you're going to quit, or you're giving me an inactivity notice.
I see no reason to kick you for inactivity, just help when you have the time and want to. You can still stay in and only check by every here and there.
Oh, okay.  I just thought that if I was going to be inactive for a while then I shouldn't be in the clan.  But if you're okay with me being inactive for a while then I'll stay.  Also, do we have any map makers here other than Amade?  Because if you have a map and there are simple interiors you need done, I can do those on my free time too.  I think that by doing this I can improve, and learn things in constructor.

I'll probably check in/post here at least twice a week, most likely more often.

Edit: I just read over my post and it sounds like I'm saying I won't accept interior requests from Amade.  Yes, Amade, I will accept interior requests from you too.

Kreation still need computer to app :c

I really wanna do something for the clan. So far, I've had nothing to do clan-wise. What is the current project now that ZDM is finished?

I still haven't gotten to my app. Damn.

I really wanna do something for the clan. So far, I've had nothing to do clan-wise. What is the current project now that ZDM is finished?
G. Lapitac I think. Spock's been very laid-back about finishing ZDM although he pretty much said that we were ready to move on now today. Sadly I don't think it will be as event oriented as ZDM. Although it's nowhere near as in-depth as ZDM is and we're in the pre-planning phase I guess.

We just need Spock to make a bunch of announcements and modifications to the original post.

G. Lapitac I think. Spock's been very laid-back about finishing ZDM although he pretty much said that we were ready to move on now today. Sadly I don't think it will be as event oriented as ZDM. Although it's nowhere near as in-depth as ZDM is and we're in the pre-planning phase I guess.

We just need Spock to make a bunch of announcements and modifications to the original post.
What is G-Lapitac exactly?