Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 113416 times)

Purrrrge tiem!

Bob, Fung, and Rocket have been purged. D'aw.

I want to make a Stalin joke.

Purrrrge tiem!

Bob, Fung, and Rocket have been purged. D'aw.
In case you didn't notice I do some unofficial purging when I update the memberlist.
I want to make a Stalin joke.
Do it.

This post is adressed to either Amade or Lilboarder, the two Super Admins on you're server at the time.

Thanks for the ban for impersonating myself:

I really appreciate joining you're server, getting yelled at that im an impersonator, then being banned for an unknown amount of time. I was unable to find out who originally made the ban so im addressing you both.

Yes, I am the real Destroyer. What compeled you to think I was a fake is completely beyond my understanding.

So great work guys, way to ban someone for absolutely no reason!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 08:47:31 PM by Destroyer »

I'm willing to bet it wasn't Lilboarder.

I don't know what provoked Amade to do that. I'll unban you when I can, but PM Amade if you want to discuss this any farther.

Amade >:U

u mad? /troll

No, simply pointing out the fact that you're admins seems to jump to conclusions without knowing facts. And showing that they banned the real thing and not an imposter.

EDIT:

Ok, the issue has been resolved. Amade thought I was 'Devastator ID:146'.

But I do appreciate you banning what you though was an imposter of me. Thanks for the understanding.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 09:00:08 PM by Destroyer »

I think he got confuzzed and thought you were impersonating Dev, not you. Dev is a popular guy amongst the Craftsmen, and a good friend of mine.

k Spock don't be AFK on Skype so much. When I got home from school today, I whipped up a non-hacky and fully-working weight mod. I keep trying to catch you when you're online so I can show it to you; that way if you like it I can send it over.

If you'd rather have a Craftsmen member do it, then best of luck to Amade, lol.

If you'd rather have a Craftsmen member do it, then best of luck to Amade, lol.
I lol'd

Well, actually my computers power cable busted so no Skype or Blockland until I get my power cable (today or tomorrow) and can get off my mom's laptop.

And thanks Troos. I still miss you :c

Destroyer, I thought Amade was joking at first, then he took to banning you. I was confused and he explained that your id was somewhere in the 100's and not in the 1000's, so he banned you. Big misunderstanding?

Destroyer, I thought Amade was joking at first, then he took to banning you. I was confused and he explained that your id was somewhere in the 100's and not in the 1000's, so he banned you. Big misunderstanding?
I lol'd again :3

- Must be blocko, please no wood decals or anything. I hate seeing those.
Metal and wood decals will show up on certain models if you don't download textures but do download the item shapes when they're named certain things.

So did I. Lol.

But yes, it was all a misunderstanding.