Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 111790 times)

Yay, new random poll and motto.

YEEEHEEHEEEE, I made a special motto for Comr4de

WTF is up with all the different topic titles?

Ontopic: Nice clan, but I'm not looking to join any more (if I could get in, I still wouldn't).
Keep it up!

~WhatevaGuy

YEEEHEEHEEEE, I made a special motto for Comr4de
I'll declare war. >:I

You're still a silly.

We cannot grammatically vote amphibian because then it would read "That turtle is a amphibian."
If you changed it to a/n we could, but right now the correct answer is somehow wrong.

Also roosters

We cannot grammatically vote amphibian because then it would read "That turtle is a amphibian."
If you changed it to a/n we could, but right now the correct answer is somehow wrong.

Also roosters

I know. But maybe that's just so you are more provoked to choose spy?

For Pandan:

Suggestion: BotMod

Amade recently made a prisoner mod and it inspired this suggestion from me. NPC Bots are spawnable from a vehicle spawn/special smaller spawn. You can only have one bot per brick, otherwise it would create problems. They have 5 modes; idle, path, follow, aggro (if possible) and wander. By default they are in idle mode when they spawn. When in idle mode the basically stand/sit still. When in path mode, they walk directly to a brick. When in follow mode, the bot follows the player that triggered the event. In aggro mode they fight, see BotAggro event below. In wander they wander around in a set radius. The mod would come with the following events:

**Note that in Output events, the Bot target is the bot that triggered it.

OnBotActivated, Input, Targets Named Brick, Self, Player, Client, Bot, and Minigame: When the bot is clicked on.

OnBotTouch, Input, Targets Named Brick, Self, Player, Client, Bot, and Minigame: If this isn't already default.

OnBotDeath, Input, Targets Named Brick, Self, Player, Client, Bot, and Minigame: Same as above event.

OnBotTouched, Input, Targets Named Brick, Self, Player, Client, Bot, and Minigame: Different from onBotTouch in that it triggers when a player or bot touches the bot.

BotIdle, Output, Targets Named Brick/Self/Bot: Sets the bot in idle mode. There's one extra arg, a checkbox, if it's checked the bot will sit in place, otherwise it will stand.

BotPath, Output, Targets Named Brick/Self/Bot: Tells the bot to go directly to a place, no pathfinding. If the bot is sitting it will stand up then move. Two args, both checkboxes. The first, if checked, tells the bot to go directly back to the brick that the event was triggered by, otherwise it goes there and idles. The second tells the bot whether to run or walk there. Checked it walks, otherwise it runs.

BotFollow, Output, Targets Named Brick/Self/Bot: Meant to be triggered by onPlayer/Bot Touch, this event tells the bot belonging to the brick to follow the bot or player that triggered the event. Has 3 args, one number thing, and two checkboxes. The number input tells the bot how long, in seconds, to follow the player/bot for. The first checkbox tells the bot whether or not to return to it's brick when it's finished, and the third tells the bot whether or not to attempt to catch up to a player when/if it's killed.

BotWander, Output, Targets Named Brick/Self/Bot: Tells the bot on the brick to wander around randomly, and INTELLIGENTLY, I'M LOOKING AT YOU AMADE. Has 1 arg, a scale thing like on onPlayerTouch, which tells the bot how far it can wander from it's own spawned brick.

BotAggro, Output, Targets Named Brick/Self/Bot: Tells bot to go into aggro mode. Has 2 args, one is a dropdown menu, with the options: Players, Trigger, All, and AIs. If players is chosen, the bot will attack all players it sees. If Trigger is chosen, it will attack the player or bot that triggered the event, if there is no trigger it will go into All mode. All means that it attacks players and bots, and AIs means it attacks all bots it sees. The second arg is the amount of time it stays aggro, in seconds. -1 can be used to make it go aggro indefinitely (until it is changed by an event). By default it will use but if it has a supported weapon it can use it.

SetBotWeapon, Output, Targets Named Brick/Self/Bot: Has 3 args, one is a dropdown list of a few weapons the bot supports (gun, sword, bow, and none, perhaps?). The second is a number input, the amount of seconds the bot keeps the weapon in seconds. -1 could be used to set the weapon indefinitely. The third is a checkbox that, if checked, allows the bot to keep the weapon if it dies.

SetAsAntiBot, Output, Targets Named Brick/Self: 1 arg, which is a numerical box. It's the time in seconds it stays antibot, if -1 stays that permanently, if 0 makes it not an AntiBot.

SetBotAllied, Output, Targets Named Brick/Self/Bot: For TDM, when bot is aggro it will only attack players on its team. 1 arg. The first is the number of the team, if it's 0 the bot will have no team.

The mod would come with the following bricks:

AntiBot brick: Bots avoid crossing over this brick, if there is no way around it nearby, they will cancel their follow/path if it crosses this, it could avoid it if possible, too.

Bot Spawn: A 2x2 brick that you can spawn a bot on. (You can spawn them on vehicle spawns too, or any other brick that supports spawning vehicles.

The following could be default bots:

Military Bot: Looks like a modern soldier.

Prisoner/Suit Bot: Looks like our current prisoner.

Medieval Knight Bot: Looks like a knight.

Robber Bot: Looks like a criminal.

Hostage Bot: Looks like a hostage, good for Rescue the Hostage DM games.

It would also be nice if you could easily make addons for it, although that's optional.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 12:28:25 PM by Wizard »