Poll

YOU

EWWEH
71 (58.2%)
GET OUT
51 (41.8%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: iEvent - NEW TOPIC HURR.  (Read 92332 times)

Oh. Ok. Can you put da server up?

k. Got a copy of the campus :o?

I may re-app if bit goes flarg

I ensure you great members a campus server tomorrow.

Thank you former member Fjeld for a save of the campus :D.

Please fix my name and ID on the list. My BL_ID is 2022 and you spelled my name wrong. It's Makanix. You wrote Makinax.

I ensure you great members a campus server tomorrow.

Thank you former member Fjeld for a save of the campus :D.
Yesh. The couches there were mine. Me and com were there one night at 1 in the morning and I built couches as he worked on elevators, lol.

Yesh. The couches there were mine. Me and com were there one night at 1 in the morning and I built couches as he worked on elevators, lol.

You might get confused now.

The campus is up because we need a HQ to work with for now, but the tower which is WiP, will replace the campus soon.

Also, we might use the campus more often than I expected if we do classes.

Added.
You might get confused now.

The campus is up because we need a HQ to work with for now, but the tower which is WiP, will replace the campus soon.

Also, we might use the campus more often than I expected if we do classes.
Ok. Ill be at server tonight.

I think I deserve to be in honary members; I built a both at the first "Ievent" thing. I made a speech at it too. I also was in Ievent before it got really awesome, and I crashed one of the first IEvent servers. Do I win?

I think I deserve to be in honary members; I built a both at the first "Ievent" thing. I made a speech at it too. I also was in Ievent before it got really awesome, and I crashed one of the first IEvent servers. Do I win?

Yeah :D. iEvent = Blockoworld and that was just the beginning.

I shall add you tomorrow, I have to get sleep :C.

Hey we almost hist 100 pages!